We strongly encourage our vendors and party planners to adhere to safety guidelines provided by the WHO, CDC, and federal and local governments. Get tips for postponing events or hosting virtual parties here. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Usually we try to make our weekly wedding playlists focused on an upcoming event, but May has so many great sources of inspiration! We've already covered the Kentucky Derby, Cinco de Mayo, and Mother's Day - why not have a general list of great (and not so great) songs inspired by the month of May.
Top 5 Songs for a May Wedding
5. The Rose - Bette Midler
4. Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
3. Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles
2. Spring Fever - Elvis Presley
1. Come What May - from Moulin Rouge
Worst 5 Songs for a May Wedding
5. Last Days of May - Blue Oyster Cult
4. First of May - Bee Gees
3. May Be - Enrique Iglesias
2. Every Rose Has Its Thorn - Poison
1. Maggie May - Rod Stewart
Photo credits: Pink and white cocktail party garden style wedding by Sasha Souza Events, photography by Damion Hamilton