We strongly encourage our vendors and party planners to adhere to safety guidelines provided by the WHO, CDC, and federal and local governments. Get tips for postponing events or hosting virtual parties here. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
It's hard to get any work done the week between Christmas and New Year's, which is why so many sites come out with "best of" lists. Of course, we have a new "best of" wedding music list every week, but we'll stick with the trend and go for the Top 5 Songs of 2011 for Weddings (and of course, five songs from this year that would be a bad idea).
5. We Found Love - Rihanna
4.Countdown - Beyoncé
3. Love You Like a Love Song - Selena Gomez
2. Just a Kiss - Lady Antebellum
1. Marry You - Bruno Mars (OK, so it came out in 2010, but it was nominated for a Grammy in 2011, so that's what we're going with)
5 Songs from 2011 to Avoid at Your Wedding
5. Someone Like You - Adele
4. Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO
3. Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 (unless of course, the groom has moves like Jagger)
2. The One that Got Away - Katy Perry
1. Marry the Night - Lady Gaga