We strongly encourage our vendors and party planners to adhere to safety guidelines provided by the WHO, CDC, and federal and local governments. Get tips for postponing events or hosting virtual parties here. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
The Grammy awards are this Sunday and while we love music for its own sake, we also like to keep an eye out for what it means for your wedding. That's why we give you the best and worst ideas for wedding songs from this year's Grammy picks.
5 Best Wedding Songs from This Year's Grammy Nominations
5. You and I - Lady Gaga
4. Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 & Christina Aguilera (I know, in December we put it on the DO NOT play list, but the Grammys this year are not very romantic)
3. Hello Tomorrow - Dave Koz (instrumental)
2. Honey Bee - Blake Shelton
1. Dearest - Buddy Holly (performed by The Black Keys)
5 Worst Choices for Your Wedding from This Year's Grammy Nominations (almost all of which sound like they should be good choices until you listen to the lyrics.)
5. Someone Like You - Adele
4. Body and Soul - Tony Bennett and Amy Winehouse
3. Paradise - Coldplay
2. Grenade - Bruno Mars
1. Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People