We strongly encourage our vendors and party planners to adhere to safety guidelines provided by the WHO, CDC, and federal and local governments. Get tips for postponing events or hosting virtual parties here. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg had a busy week last week. He had a birthday, an IPO and a secret wedding. Although like most in the "wedding media" I'm a little annoyed at him for cheating us out of a celebrity wedding story that we could have flogged for months, I still want to give him a little present. Especially since he got married on my 10th wedding anniversary. So, here are 5 songs Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan should have chosen for their wedding and 5 that are completely inappropriate!
Top 5 Songs for Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding
5. I Wanna Be Rich - Calloway
4. New Friend Request - Gym Class Heroes
3. Get By with a Little Help from My Friends - The Beatles
2. The Secret Wedding (Love theme from Braveheart)
1. Can't Buy Me Love - the Beatles
5 Inappropriate Songs for Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding
5. Mo Money, Mo Problems - Notorious B.I.G.
4. If I Were a Rich Man - from Fiddler on the Roof
3. Material Girl - Madonna
2. I Need Some Money - John Lee Hooker
1. Follow Me Like Twitter - Chris Brown