We strongly encourage our vendors and party planners to adhere to safety guidelines provided by the WHO, CDC, and federal and local governments. Get tips for postponing events or hosting virtual parties here. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied had a secret wedding this weekend. While other sites are debating Natalie's modest, tea-length wedding dress we thought we'd take a different tact and find out what songs she played at her wedding. For some reason, her publicist refused to take our call. So, we've come up with our own list of 5 songs Natalie Portman SHOULD have played at her wedding, and 5 that we hope she skipped.
Top 5 Songs for Natalie Portman's Wedding
5. Natalia - Van Morrison
4. Ben - Michael Jackson
3. Anne's Secret Marriage - From the Other Boleyn Girl Soundtrack
2. The Secret Wedding - Love Theme from Braveheart
1. Unforgettable - Natalie Cole
5 Songs We Hope Were NOT Played at Natalie Portman's Wedding
5. Yoda - Weird Al Yankovich
4. Ben's Song - Sarah McLachlan
3. Believe Me Natalie - The Killers
2. Natalie Portman's Gangsta Rap from Saturday Night Live
1. Natalie Portman - Ozma