We strongly encourage that all events adhere to COVID-19 safety guidelines. Our vendors are available for in-person, contactless or virtual services and all bookings are covered by Our Guarantee. View our resources for safely hosting events.
Wow, here in Chicago Labor Day came and brought Fall weather right along with it! Naturally, it got us thinking, it's time for some Fall wedding song choices!
Top 5 Fall Wedding Songs
5. Harvest Moon - Neil Young
4. Autumn Sweater - Yo La Tengo
3. September - Earth Wind & Fire
2. Try to Remember - from The Fantastiks
1. Autumn Leaves - Frank Sinatra
Top 5 Bad Choices for Fall Weddings
5. October - U2
4. November Rain - Guns n' Roses
3. Dead Leaves & The Dirty Ground - White Stripes
2. Urge for Going - Joni Mitchell
1. Hazy Shade of Winter - Simon & Garfunkel
Here's one I was split on, September Morn by Neil Diamond. It's kind of a creepy song, but also kind of a love song and kind of a good wedding song, but also overplayed. What do you think? Which list should it go on? Let us know in the comments.
For more wedding music inspiration check out our weekly wedding song lists.