We strongly encourage that all events adhere to COVID-19 safety guidelines. Our vendors are available for in-person, contactless or virtual services and all bookings are covered by Our Guarantee. View our resources for safely hosting events.
Because it tends to be so heartfelt, country music has a long tradition of being used in weddings, even weddings of those people who don't really consider themselves "country." In honor of tonight's Country Music Awards we present our top 10 country wedding songs, and as always, 5 songs that you maybe should skip.
10. Bless the Broken Road - Rascal Flatts
9. When I Said I Do - Clint Black & Lisa Hartman Black
8. I Do - Paul Brandt
7. Pledging My Love - Emmy Lou Harris
6. Me and You - Kenny Chessy
5. Look Heart, No Hands - Randy Travis
4. When Love Finds You - Vince Gill
3. Forever and Ever Amen - Randy Travis
2. Never Ending Song of Love - Loretta Lynn & Conway Twitty
1. Love Me Tender - Elvis Presley
5 Country Songs You Might Want to Skip on Your Wedding Day
5. All My Exes Live in Texas - George Strait
4. I Fall to Pieces - Patsy Cline
3. I Will Always Love You - Dolly Parton (this is one where you need to listen to the lyrics)
2. Cold Cold Heart - Hank Williams
1. D-I-V-O-R-C-E- Tammy Wynette
Are you getting married in 2012? Take our Wedding Song Survey and tell us what you'll be playing!