We strongly encourage our vendors and party planners to adhere to safety guidelines provided by the WHO, CDC, and federal and local governments. Get tips for postponing events or hosting virtual parties here. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
There's nothing as tear jerking as the father/daughter dance at a wedding. But have you ever noticed how almost all the songs are not actually about Dear Old Dad, but about the bride? In honor of Father's Day this weekend we thought we'd give you 5 Father/Daughter songs that are actually about Dad. Of course, we also give you five father/daughter songs you should probably avoid.
5 Father Daughter Dance Songs about Dad
5. Daddy's Hands - Holly Dunn
4. How Sweet It Is - The Temptations
3. The First Man That I Loved - TJ Loughran
2. Father's Eyes - Amy Grant
1. Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
5 Songs about Dad to Avoid at Your Wedding
5. To Daddy - Dolly Parton
4. Papa Was a Rolling Stone - The Temptations
3. My Father's Eyes - Eric Clapton
2. Fast Car - Tracy Chapman
1. Papa Don't Preach - Madonna
For more great (and not so great) Father Daughter dance ideas check out our other posts on the subject.
Photo Credit: Dorota Dybala Photography