We strongly encourage that all events adhere to COVID-19 safety guidelines. Our vendors are available for in-person, contactless or virtual services and all bookings are covered by Our Guarantee. View our resources for safely hosting events.
Since Father's Day is this weekend it's natural that we're thinking about songs for the Father/Daughter dance. Here are our Top Ten choices for the father/daughter dance, and of course, because it's more fun, the Top 5 WORST choices!
10. Sunrise, Sunset - Fiddler on the Roof
9. Unforgettable - Natalie Cole
8. I Loved Her First - Heartland
7. My Girl - The Temptations
6. You Are My Sunshine
5. Through the Years - Kenny Rogers
4. Father and Daughter - Paul Simon
3. Daughter - Louden Wainright III
2. To Sir, with Love (Make it modern by using the Glee Soundtrack version)
1. Ballerina Girl - Lionel Richie
And of course, it wouldn't be any fun if we didn't also give you the top 5 LEAST appropriate songs for a father/daughter dance.
5. Father Figure - George Michael
4. Papa Don't Preach - Madonna
3. Fast Car - Tracy Chapman
2. White Wedding - Billy Idol
1. I Touch Myself - The Divinyls
On the off chance that you've never seen it, there's always this unique spin on the Father/Daughter dance (skip to about a minute in).