The guys played our school rock concert fundraiser and rocked the house! They were super cool when a rogue ice cream truck gave out free ice cream and lured most of their audience away. They just rocked harder and brought crazy awesome energy to the whole event! Brentwood Elementary thanks you for making this our best rock fundraiser to date!!
You want a professional, fun band that plays the music you want to hear! That's Detroit Steel! We also have TWO Grammy nominees! We'll tell you the story after you hire us :D
Please note, we were just named a Couple's Choice on Wedding Wire for 2015 for wedding bands!
Our band features the following members:
- 2 fabulous lead vocalists - female and male
- Grammy nominated guitarist!
- Keyboards & 2rd lead vocalist
- (can scale to this ) 2 piece horn section featuring trumpet/tombone and tenor saxaphone
We absolutely love music and want the songs we play to sound like the record! You won't believe how close the songs sound to the originals!
A 2 time Austin Chronicle Reader's Poll award winner for Best Cover Bands, Detroit Steel will keep your guests partying!
Playing songs from the 50's, 60's 70's, 80's, 90's, and current! Including some country, oldies, and Motown!
Weddings, birthday parties, corporate events, we do it all!!
3 Tips for Hiring a Great Band for your event.
1. Video and audio. Good video and audio samples are the best way to know what you're really getting!
2. Reviews. Ensure the client has good reviews (5 star are the best) and the reviews are recent.
3. Quick response. Does the band respond quickly with your quote? And do they follow up with an email or phone call? That's a very good indication of the attention you will receive leading up to your event!
We look forward to playing your event!