Brian was just wonderful. We interviewed many vendors, ultimately choosing Brian largely because he was able both to play guitar for our cocktail hour and DJ for the dinner and dancing periods, but also because we just really liked him personally. In the end, we found that not only was Brian a talented musician, he was also a great manager, getting us all of the information we needed in a timely manner and with the utmost professionalism. And, we received tons of compliments at the wedding! Truly, no constructive criticism whatsoever. As another couple told us when we asked for a recommendation, Brian is a steal for what he offers. Book him if you can!
Live Music/DJ Wedding Package
Looking to have live music for your whole wedding with an easy button? These new packages combine live music/DJ Entertainment, audio services, streamlined pricing, and great customer care to deliver an incredible entertainment experience for your guests. All complete wedding packages include the following:
* 60m of Solo Live Performance for Pre-Ceremony and Ceremony Music
* 60m of Solo Live Performance for Cocktail Hour Music
- The New Classics (Piano and Violin Duo)
- Harvest Acoustic (1-3 Piece Folk Ensemble)
- The Delectables (1-3 Piece Jazz Ensemble)
* Up to 2 Hours of Dinner Music (Dinner DJ/MC)
* Up to 3 Hours of Dance Music (DJ Performance)
* Audio Services in 3 event spaces within your venue, including wireless microphones for the ceremony and for toasts, and a dedicated Audio Engineer
* A dedicated Ivy Hill Representative to help you through our Artist Matching Process and Wedding Music Survey for a truly customized experience
Additional Musicians for Ceremony and Cocktail Hour - $500 Each
(Expand your entertainment footprint by booking a duo or trio).
The prices above include event liability insurance, taxes and credit card fees, a site visit prior to the event day, and a dedicated IHE representative. Travel fees may be additional.
Although we typically swim in the world of live events and weddings, we've made a strong pivot over to streaming services these last few months to provide our clients with fully digital and hybrid event platforms that allow them to engage with their community safely. Since the COVID-19 shutdown has happened, we have been working hard on developing our streaming Be There platform, which is centered around designing an online dashboard where your guests will virtually attend your event. The dashboard provides a webpage that combines different streaming embeds along with design elements and interactive components to keep your guests engaged, and drive them to calls for action. Along with facilitating with the design of your event dashboard, here are other things we offer our streaming clients.
* On-site streaming services - Our stream team will come to your venue and integrate live elements into your stream. This service can be as basic as a single camera stream, or as complex as three cameras, live video mixing, and integration of pre-recorded content and on-screen graphics (lower third graphics)
* Content Strategy Consulting - We can work with you to strategize how your guests will interact with your event and provide insights and recommendations on the best platforms for delivery
* Remote Streaming Support - We can produce and monitor your stream remotely from our office, we'll work with your different speakers to weave live elements into your stream and will stand by during your event to ensure a smooth stream
* Venue Site Visit - Worried if your venue's internet is strong enough to stream from? We'll visit your venue well in advance to run an internet speed test and consult on strategy
* Live Music - We can include a live performance stream from one of our artists or ensembles to entertain guests while they mingle. Ask about our Bay Street "Live @ 5" music series for some of the musicians which we feature for streaming events that perform every Friday at 5PM PST
Custom Entertainment Services
We pride ourselves on building amazing entertainment packages in collaboration with our couples, you can gain access to our full artist roster (85+ artists) and more premium offerings through our custom entertainment services. We'll collaborate with you to find the exact combination of local performers along with comprehensive audio support and logistics to ensure a perfect performance. Our custom entertainment packages book at a higher fee than our regular wedding packages and offer elevated customer service, please let me know if you're interested and we'll schedule an appointment with our entertainment concierge.