I can not say enough good things about Eddie and how much we appreciate everything he did for our special day! From the moment we spoke I felt like I was in good hands with someone that gave me not only advice on his services but overall wedding advise as well. He was extremely responsive and totally reasonable in pricing. He also recommended our DJ Major moments that as together as a package made our guests not want to leave the dance floor! He looked the part, was professional, accommodating, and also gave us over a 1000 pictures that he took all on his own! What more can you ask for! Family members at the event already started booking him! I’m so happy we found hi
I have over 25 years experience in the music business as a Singer/ Entertainer/ DJ/ & Piano Player, and can create the perfect musical atmosphere for whatever type event it is you are planning. So please feel free to have a look at my pictures and videos, but more importantly *listen to* the "live singing" on my audio page. I'm sure at that point you will have a pretty good idea of the level of class, elegance, and professionalism I strive to bring to each and every event I do. If you have a specific budget in mind (no matter what fee I quote) I may very well be able to work with you on price, so please feel free to call, text, or email me anytime, and thank you for considering my musical services.
That said, if you are consideing a performance of "The Sounds of Sinatra" the following should give you a pretty good idea of what I have to offer.
So here is a brief description of "The Sounds of Sinatra" stage show which can be performed at your facility.
1. "The Sounds of Sinatra" is a stage performance of the music of Frank Sinatra and the Rat Pack. The show is approximately 1-1/2 hours in length and can be done - with or without - a brief intermission. Intermission can be about 10 or 15 minutes if required.
2. The show revolves around the music of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and other Rat Pack style singers, and is performed "live" by Eddie Pirrera.
3. For an additional fee a surprise guest vocalist - Male or Female - can be added. This performer would be introduced early in the show and perform several times throughout the event. This is always very well received by the audience and can be one of the highlights of the show.
4. To engage the audience with even more variety, the show includes 4 songs that have accompanying videos. The audience is told stories related to the music and career of Frank Sinatra after which a video is shown while Eddie sings. Audiences find these video's very entertaining, and another major highlight of the show.
5. During the performance of certain songs audience participation is encouraged, and so, Eddie may invite the audience to join in and sing some rather well know Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin classics such as, "That's Amore." Audiences are usually very happy to oblige and seem to have a lot of fun with this aspect of the show.
6. A more detailed description of the show can be obtained, as well as having all of your questions answered, by contacting Eddie Pirrera directly.