Alex was absolutely amazing! He created the most beautiful atmosphere for our wedding ceremony. He is truly a professional. Alex was great with communication from day one. Any question or request I had was promptly answered. We are so happy to have had him be a part of our wedding. He even learned two new songs for us...we are big Game of Thrones fan (so we requested the theme song and Hands of Gold). He was nothing short of INCREDIBLE! We are so grateful to have worked with this amazing artist. He is so talented and very kind!
His expertise includes music for: weddings, ceremonies, corporate events, private events, cocktail hours, background music, restaurants, resorts, casinos, anniversaries, festivals, and concert venues.
ALEX has over 10 years experience as a performing and recording artist, a well rounded musical education, including Classical Guitar studies at Brown University, extensive Flamenco studies in Spain under the tutelage of the great guitar master Gerardo Núñez, and his own album VIAJES (song samples included).
Expect impeccable guitar playing, state-of-the-art sound, lighting, and the utmost professionalism. Should you choose to hire Alex Hristov, you're getting one of the most experienced musicians in the state.
Thus far, Alex's 2019 repertoire includes over 163 songs, exceeds 8 hours, and includes beautiful originals and covers in: Flamenco/Classical, Latin, Smooth Jazz, Brazilian, and Pop.
MUSIC INFLUENCES: Al Di Meola, Paco de Lucia, George Benson, Santana, Eric Clapton, Ottmar Liebert, Jesse Cook, Gipsy Kings, Alex Fox, The Beatles, The Eagles, Kansas. See a partial list of the songs Alex performs with over 100 examples. Listen to the sample music on his page. The songs on his recent CD VIAJES were recorded and produced at Saltmine Studios in Arizona, one of the most prestigious recording studios in the US.
Alex has created hundreds of memorable experiences across the valley, from critically acclaimed restaurant hotspots, to Five Diamond resorts and prestigious concert venues. Notable performances:
- Four Seasons Resort, Scottsdale - performing live
- For the former Defense Minister of Israel at Wrigley Mansion, Phoenix AZ
- For The Spanish Ambassador to the United States at Omni Scottsdale Resort at Montelucia, AZ
- The Mexican Embassy in Phoenix, AZ
- Mazda Motor Corp. at Sanctuary Resort, Scottsdale, AZ
- Applied Imaging at Sanctuary Resort, Scottsdale, AZ
- Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale AZ
- El Chorro, Paradise Valley, Los Cedros, USA, Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin West, AZ
- Blush International Rosé Festival at the Clayton House, Scottsdale, AZ
- Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts, Tempe Center for the Arts, Orpheum Theater Flagstaff, Crescent Ballroom, Phoenix
- The Phoenician Resort, Scottsdale Princess Resort, Biltmore Resort, Hilton Sedona Resort, Omni Scottsdale Resort at Montelucia
- Sound Bites Grill, Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village - Sedona AZ
- Featured musician at 7th Annual Masquerade Ball GALA, Scottsdale AZ
- Opening musician for the Phoenix concert of legendary Bulgarian folk singer, Valya Balkanska, whose voice is on the Voyager Spacecraft Golden Record, sent to space in 1977.
Some of his clients' comments:
"Truly an amazing musician!" Blush International Rosé Festival, Scottsdale, AZ
"...rest assured Alex is amazingly talented and does not disappoint. Listen to the sounds of Spain" Musica De Espana, Sedona, AZ
"Totally amazed with this young artist! I would have never guessed that a simple “going out for a beer” evening would turn out to be such an inspiring Flamenco night! We are definitely going back. Thank you, Alex, for a beautiful Flamenco night." Demi Karalis, Glendale AZ