Samantha T. Mitchell is a transformative professional speaker, best-selling author, and internationally recognized leadership expert, and she has over 25 years experience in aerospace. As a trailblazer in the field, Samantha has earned her wings being a part of the small percentage of female professionals in the aerospace industry. She has led and instructed diverse teams to chart the course of a shared vision. Samantha has the ability to engage and inspire her audience to take FLIGHT on executable strategies.
As a best-selling author, Samantha has published and released books that provide the tools necessary for leaders. She is also an advocate of continuous improvement, so her books provide effective blueprints on how to pivot the daily hardship, and adversity, of leadership for clients to unleash their unique superpower. Over the years, Samantha has been driven by the success of others and has worked daily researching cutting-edge strategies.This is the premise of her books “3 Keys to Unlock & Unleash Your Confidence,” and most recent “ Women Inspiring Nations Volume 4,” - “Breaking Through Corporate Bias and Barriers to Trailblazing.”
For over 25 years, Samantha has been passionate about pursuing a STEM-focused career serving as the first female aircraft maintenance technician at John F. Kennedy International Airport. Samantha’s experience from a range of leadership roles, and presentation skills from workshops & programs, has equipped her to help students and professional leaders. They are able to achieve compounded levels of confidence-based execution in order to drive tangible results.
As an experienced facilitator, Samantha provides the audience with "How to Techniques" and "Practical Application Strategies'' necessary to acquire success in the workplace. Her logic is “Why survive, when you can thrive?” Samantha establishes the culture allowing others to see beyond current issues and identify opportunities. This spirit of optimism and excellence has led to Samantha working with major Fortune 500 companies across the globe, including the United States, Singapore, and Japan. Her international impact has established strategic alliances through business partnerships with numerous companies.
In 2010, Samantha led the Boeing Women Inspiring Leadership organization and received recognition for Affinity Group impact of the year. Samantha is the founder & President of Black Women in Aviation Inc, a nonprofit organization dedicated to encouraging and advancing black women in all aviation and aerospace career fields and interests.
To this day, successful organizations & companies like the Boeing Company, Anytime Fitness, PWNC, HBCUs, and Athleta have trusted and invested in Samantha T. Mitchell’s services. She remains a highly sought-after guest of the media, radio stations (ex: Every Woman Jamaican broadcast), and podcasts. Samantha will go down in history as a trailblazer in aviation for women and a leadership expert.
Acceleration Based Leadership
- Create your flight plan that includes action steps to take off with your personal and professional development confidently
- Remove mental programming and activate your growth mindset to reduce turbulence on your flight to the next level
- Get clarity on your unique value proposition and how it fuels your personal and professional progression.
Diversity Based Leadership
- Leverage keys for empowering diversity of thought within your team to put your team’s performance in full throttle
- Strategies to increase confidence in your team so they can use the power of their voice for organizational wins
- Tips for understanding personality styles and how they can optimize performance.
Transformational Based Leadership
- Strategies for your prioritizing self-care while taking flight on your goals and dreams
- Learn your blueprint for boundaries for yourself and your team and leverage tips on how to prioritize to avoid burnout
- Delegate your way to success while leaving your team feeling empowered
Perspective Based Leadership
- Learn how to shift to valuing different perspectives in team based conversations to manage reactions and outcome.
- Strategies for leading your team to find solutions to complex problems by pivoting their perspective.
- Develop strategies for increasing your emotional intelligence to drive team performance.