Browse virtual services and resources for hosting your event safely.

JAL Entertainment

Mobile DJ from Hawthorne, CA - Will travel up to 10 miles

$925 - $8700 per event
Our DJs and Master of Ceremonies are well versed in Weddings, Quinceaneras, Sweet Sixteens School Events,Corporate events, Private parties, Fashion shows, and Fund raisers. No matter how small or how big your event or party is; DJ VJ Alex Events is your “one stop shop” for all your Lighting, DJ, Master of Ceremonies , and Other Entertainment needs. If you are planning an event in Orange County, Los Angeles County, Santa Barbara, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, or the surrounding areas then contact us for an EXCLUSIVE Experience.

We do not charge you by the hour. We charge by the Event. Therefore avoiding the rush of running against the clock.
We listen to our customers needs. Therefore we meet with them to plan,discuss and Finalize the Event Experience.
In very few words our Audio equipment is top of the line. Wireless microphones and The cleanest setups in the industry. 60 percent of our contracts come from people like you who checked our videos and saw Our IMPRESSIVE lighting array. Concert lighting assure us that your Guests will be impressed by the show we will provide for you. The other 40 percent is people who hire us right on the spot for their next event.
No hidden fees of any kind and upfront pricing makes the deal haggle free.
We never do an install in front of Guests… We take the time to be up and running
before you open the doors. We dress up to the occasion and we have NO guests of our own.
Our phone number is available 7 days a week and we pick up late.
We are located in Los Angeles County and we travel no matter what the distance is.
Mobile DJ
Event DJ
Wedding DJ
Prom DJ
Bar Mitzvah DJ
Sweet 16 DJ
Baby Showers
Bar Mitzvahs
Happy Hours
Bachelorette Parties
Bat Mitzvahs
Bridal Showers
Bachelor Parties
Halloween Parties
Birthday Parties (Kids)
Birthday Parties (Adult)
First Communions
Luau Parties
Wedding Ceremonies
Wedding Receptions
Engagement Parties
Family Reunions
Rehearsal Dinners
Please note JAL Entertainment will also travel to Inglewood, Lawndale, El Segundo, Gardena, Los Angeles, Manhattan Beach, Torrance, Redondo Beach, Culver City, Hermosa Beach, Playa Del Rey, Marina Del Rey, Carson, Compton, Venice, Willowbrook, Harbor City, Lomita, Santa Monica, Huntington Park.
1 Photo
0 Videos
0 Audio