Nancy has coached and advised 100+ Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, and C-Suite Level Executives in her role as The DISC Wizard business since 2002. As a Certified Behavioral Analyst, she helps her clients look at employees on a deeper level to find out what drives their behavior, performance and engagement.
In addition, Nancy has:
* Delivered 200+ workshops and presentations around the country to business owners, corporate executives and management teams, including many keynote addresses
* Assessed over 7000 business professionals in the areas of motivation, behaviors and soft skills required for effective performance
* Designed, developed and delivered training on topics such as:
- The Out-of-Touch CEO
- Stop the Workplace Drama! - Reducing Negativity In the Workplace
- Three Reasons Great Candidates Say "No"
As an author, Nancy has also has published four books and over 300 articles on topics ranging from Leadership vs. Management, creative recruiting strategies, hiring and retaining employees to understanding how different beliefs and perspectives cause most interpersonal challenges we experience in the workplace.