Karen was extremely easy to work with. She arrived early, mingled with the guests, and took lovely photos. I particularly appreciated her prompt communication leading up to the event. I was extremely pleased and would recommend her.
* Portraits (individual, large groups, families, pets etc.)
* Headshots for business and personal use as well as models and actors
* Special events like birthday parties, anniversaries, graduations, mitzvahs, quinces, etc.
* Wedding photography
* Corporate events of all kinds
* Commercial photography shooting products, people, buildings
* Video such as interviews, corporate highlight videos, parties, weddings. (For video samples please see website.)
* We can also set up backgrounds, lighting and optional printing at events for posed shots or add in a unique background with green screen special effects.
* Open air "Photo Booth Rental" with social media upload and (prints optional).
My price depends on what is needed. Action shooting like weddings and events is different from set-up backgrounds/lighting/printing on location/photo booth rentals and green screen photography. My price per hour is for the action shooting and that ranges in fee from birthday parties to weddings and corporate events.
My company has many testimonials on my website from past customers if you would like to check them out but, here are a couple reviews...
"Karen is the best photographer. I hired her at the last minute to take pictures of my son's wedding reception. She was so thorough and asked me what kind of photos I needed and the details of the event so she would be prepared before she arrived. She was amazing and captured the day perfectly! She moved effortlessly through the event and was so professional. I would recommend her with my highest endorsement. I trusted her with the most important day of our lives and she delivered 100%." Shariff C.
"Karen has a great eye for details and is a perfectionist. Every photo looks great its hard to choose one over another. I have worked with Karen for several years and will continue to use her for my photography needs anytime they arise." Greg R.
Thank you...please call if you have any questions. Also, know that I have two websites in case you want to view all of my work. Karen Campbell