Was great working with Chris and his group. They're very good and accommodating. I used them for a marriage proposal and they were easy to work with and made the whole thing perfect!
We are currently booking our vocal groups for end of summer events as well as autumn and the holidays! We specialize in personalized singing telegrams and engagement proposals, as well as Patriotic events and private parties needing that touch of sentimental nostalgia. Parks and conventions center, inside or outside, full performance or more background ambience, our professional singing groups bring engaging and inspiring entertainment and infectious energy to our wide array of services.
We take pride in our existing vocal groups specific genres, but we are also a company that literally makes our clients' ideas come to life! From corporate promos needing specific talent and material, to the Birthday girl or soon-to-be fiances about to be surprised with that special song, we can turn musical dreams into a lifetime of memories!
List of our existing a cappella vocal groups:
- #TheAccidentals - 4 guys who sing Doo Wop (50s/60s) and Barbershop (Patriotic and Americana)
- RAISE - Gospel-Pop Singers: Spiritual/Religious, Inspirational & Non-Religious Uplifting (with Piano or a cappella)
- The Ghoultide SCARE-olers - a spooky silly fun and chilling vocal group comprised of the undead. For kids and adults!
- The BEACHIES! - Retro Swingin' Swim Suit Clad 50s/60s gals and guys singing all the hits of the Summer past and present!
- National Nonsense - a rousing and patriotic salute to America: a hilarious musical political satire song & dance revue [traveling show]
- CALOR - a latin party group comprised of spanish singing and dancing talent, with optional showgirls and drummers!
- The Jolly Holidays - authentic and beautiful Victorian Carolers in costumes inspired by the Dickens era, or in a modern/festive sweaters & scarfs
- B-twix'd - our newest group created by popular demand for the all-girl a cappella pop group a la Pitch Perfect
Our vocal groups have performed recently (in or out of costumes) for country clubs summer parties, birthday singing telegrams the city of Lancaster for Celebrate America on the Boulevard, for wedding rehearsal dinner parties, weddings, proposals, a Gospel-surprise for a TV actor's Birthday hosted by actress Judy Greer, as the opening act for the Anti-Defamation League's Awards Dinner honoring Mark Burnett & Roma Downey, for American Express, The American Numismatic Society at The Waldorf Astoria, for "Chopped" winner Nick DiBona's new restaurant Madison Kitchen, Huntington Country Club, The Stanwich Club, The Coral House, for Toys for Tots at FAO Schwarz & Toys R Us, and have been featured singing on: 30Rock, Fox News' Huckabee Show, and the premier of AMHQ with Sam Champion on The Weather Channel (Civic Ent. Group).
If you are still looking to book an act, we can assure you a quality performance from one of our talented vocal groups.
Chris Wade Music Productions