AI Usage Policy
We want everyone to use our Features safely and responsibly. That’s why we’ve created this usage policy, which applies to all TKWW Features. Your adherence to this policy will ensure that your use of the Features is appropriate.
If we discover that your usage doesn’t follow this policy, we may suspend or terminate your account.
Our policy may change as we learn more about use and abuse of our Features.
What you cannot do with our Features
We don’t allow the use of the Features for the following:
- Illegal activity
- TKWW prohibits the use of the Features for illegal activity
- Generation of hateful, harassing, or violent content
- Content that expresses, incites or promotes discrimination against Users, guest, or Our Representatives based on race, colo, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, immigration status, disability, marital, family or pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran or citizenship status, age, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, regional, state, or local law.
- Content that expresses, incites, or promotes hate based on identity
- Content that intends to harass, threaten, or bully an individual
- Content that promotes or glorifies violence or celebrates the suffering or humiliation of others
- Generation of malware
- Content that attempts to generate code that is designed to disrupt, damage, or gain unauthorized access to a computer system
- Activity that has high risk of economic harm
- Multi-level marketing
- Fraudulent or deceptive activity
- Coordinate inauthentic behavior
- Activity that violates people’s privacy
- Tracking or monitoring an individual without their consent
- Facial recognition of private individuals
- Classifying individuals based on protected characteristics
- Using biometrics for identification or assessment
- Unlawful collection or disclosure of personal identifiable information or educational, financial, or other protected records