Maygen and Noah FAR EXCEEDED our extremely high expectations in every way imaginable. Not only is Maygen an incredible musician and vocalist, she listened to our wants and needs including word changes and song tempo adjustments to make our wedding and cocktail hour unique and special. We even had a same day ceremony location change which Maygen and Noah handled with grace, taking a ton of stress off us. I could not have imagined anyone else performing at our wedding and HIGHLY recommend Maygen for anyone looking add live music to their special event!
"We have recieved so many compliments about them. We highly recommend booking with them! You won't be disappointed!" - Brianna G. (Willmar, MN)
Maygen Lacey is a Minneapolis based singer/songwriter who truly finds joy in making sure to deliver the experience you're looking for. She has "the voice of an angel with the richest of tones that will stop you dead in your tracks." She sings regularly with Noah Neumann, who can "play any song under the sun (or wedding canopy)." Together, they create beautiful acoustic versions of your favorite Folk, Pop, Americana, R&B, Country and Oldies songs that will leave you breathless. Whether you are just looking for two ceremony songs or for hours of music, they have you covered. Here are some highlights they offer:
* Ceremony music (30 mins pre-ceremony, special ceremony, and postlude music included)
* Cocktail/Social Hour Music (can be longer than 1 hour if needed)
* Background Dinner Music
* Live Acoustic first dance songs (Bride/Groom, Father/Daughter, Mother/Son included)
* Instrumental only songs when vocals may seem too distracting
* Piano and/or violin added to the musical line-up
* Sound System available if your venue doesn't provide one
* Downloadable recordings of the Special Music chosen for your wedding day
* Custom acoustic love song written about the couple :)
* Package options for more value! Please ask about prices!
* Bonus of having two people is the beautiful harmonies they're able to create; adding much more interest and options for duets!
Maygen has millions of streams of her commercially released songs on Spotify and iTunes and Noah is a master of guitar. They have been working together for many years and currently play out under the name Maygen Lacey & The Birdwatchers, with their original songs in rotation on Radio Heartland of The Current. They have played in intimate settings in backyards all the way up to pro stages opening for names like Indigo Girls, MercyMe, and Britt Nicole in Minnesota and beyond, and they can't wait to play for YOU. Travel is part of the fun for them, so no place is too far.
If you are looking for entertainment that is a true delight of sounds and emotion, look no further. Please reach out! :)