Adam Pate is a wonderful man. He is quite the talent. He is extremely personable. He routinely asked if you wanted to watch him draw. He also chatted it up with our guests which was very nice. Since he is so talented he was in high demand, some of our guests kept asking for their turn, he tolerated them gracefully. I HIGHLY recommend Adam Pate. He is pricey, $800.00 for three hours. My daughter asked for a character artist, all the others weren’t as fast and I was concerned about leaving guests out. I was torn spending so much not knowing how it would turn out. Hiring Adam was the best decision we made. He made the wedding a hit for sure! Worth EVERY penny!
- In most cases, we can draw EVERYONE at a party!! We're very easy to work with, very open minded, INSURED, travel friendly, easy pricing and easy to set up.
- Your guests will love watching our artists draw their fellow guests. It's an interactive entertainment experience and we strongly encourage audience participation.
- We may just have the funnest job in the world! We get to make funny pictures of people and see them smile and laugh at us, themselves and each other.
- Our artists have the delicate skills needed create a fun drawing with an accurate likeness and a positive reaction from each individual guest.
- When appropriate, we stroll around to where guests are for the entire party, rather than have them come to us. We don't use easels so we are very versatile and mobile. This makes us more useful than a Photo Booth and other novelties that just sit there and are only busy for a short while at most parties.
- B/W drawings on (8.5x11") are easy to photocopy so guests that get drawn together can share their drawings. (and a self serve photocopier is available)
- Guests can hang up their drawings on our optional display so that they can show off their artwork and guess who's who until they are ready to go.
- When a stationary set up is appropriate, we bring a large, colorful sign with a TIMER on it, so guests can time our drawings and play "beat the clock". Each drawing takes around a minute per person. If there is a line, it is positioned so that the guests can SEE what the artist is doing as much as possible.
- More than one artist is available for extremely large crowds.
- Paper we draw on is customizable for your personal message, theme or brand.
- In the case of a promotion or trade-show, we can hold quick 'on message' chats with guests while drawing them.
- Printable promotional posters are available for you to advertise our appearance and get the most out of your promotion.
- Live stream video service also available for streaming online
About the artist/owner: Adam Pate is the originator of the 60 Second Speed Sketch Caricature. He is regarded by his peers as one of the fastest, friendliest, most versatile and experienced caricature artists in the world, and was recently awarded the title of 2016 FASTEST CARICATURIST IN THE WORLD and 2015 PARTY ARTIST OF THE YEAR by the International Society of Caricature Artists (ISCA), the premier organization for caricature artists world wide. (out of several hundred participants from around the world)
Adam has so far coached 4 other similarly skilled artists to do a performance like his. They are the only other artists in the world that do this kind of performance. They hail from Cleveland, OH and Kansas City, MO. (We travel ANYWHERE)