Damian was amazing, prior to the event he was more than happy to take our playlist. On the day of the event, he was so nice and accommodating. He is professional and fluid. We were expecting to see many of our guests leave after the presentations, however, due to Damian ability/skill to engage the guests; they STAYED. We actually had to make "a last dance" announcement. I would not hesitate to recommend and/or hire Damian again!
GETTING MARRIED? Ask about our "Silver", "Gold", Gold Plus", "Platinum", & "White Diamond" packages.
HAVING A SMALL EVENT IN YOUR BACKYARD OR BASEMENT? Ask about our "Small Party Package".
NEED KARAOKE? Just say "give us your "Karaoke service".
WHY US FOR YOUR WEDDING? With over 30 years of experience in the wedding DJ business, we know how to program the music according to your tastes, and incorporate your musical tastes into a night full of fun and dancing! If you're afraid that "nobody will dance" - don't worry! We believe in the philosophy of "infectious dancing" and can usually get people going by getting out on the floor ourselves! We might lead a Conga line - or show your guests how to do the Electric Slide - or we may ask Grandma to do the Twist! And when people see us out there having fun, they usually join in! Or if you're not worried at all and have a dancing family - great! We also know how use your "likes and dislikes" playlist to program a night of great music, and just keep the floor packed all night. Our mission is to make sure YOU are having the wedding of YOUR dreams and that your music is just how you envisioned it.
1) REASONABLE PRICING; We are a small company with a small grouping of DJ's, and do not have the overhead of an office with many employees - which allows us to offer lower, competitive pricing to our customers.
2) We give 110% of our effort to you on YOUR special day. We do this by meeting with you in person, or for detailed phone calls, whenever you want, and as often as you need. We learn about all the intricate details of your wedding day timeline - what special events are happening when - and we'll act as your
unofficial timeline coordinators to make sure things keep on track as much as possible, throughout your day or evening. We check in with you often, and on a monthly basis to see how your music planning is going, or answer any questions you might have for us. And on your big day, we check in with you throughout the course of the event, making sure you're happy and that things are going ok. We realize that in spite of how much we want everyone to be happy, that sometimes there might be something more we can do - or less of - and this is why we continuously "take a pulse" on our brides and grooms, so we can be sure you're satisfied with everything.
3) Unlike other companies who do not commit their DJs early, you get to meet with your DJ immediately, and stay in contact with them either face-to-face, or via email or phone, throughout the entire planning process.
4) We take the time to learn as much of your musical likes and dislikes as you're willing to give us! We never "wing it".
5) We are NOT AFRAID to be interactive with you and your guests. Other companies call this "being cheesy" or "obnoxious". The fact is that sometimes you need a professional entertainer who is able to get out in front of everyone in a non-pushy manner, and is not afraid to start the dancing themselves, if necessary. Some DJs seem to almost hide behind their table, and don't even look like they want to be there. Well sometimes it takes more than THAT to "get the party started"! We employ many "mixers" and activities on the dance floor to get people in the mood to dance - again, if you've told us you want our help. But - if you simply prefer a good continuous mix of your favorite music, then that leads us to number 6...
6) We are skilled in the art of mixing music, and can provide a continuous dance mix of your favorite style of music, and can try to get people on the floor - and KEEP them on the floor with a good dance or club mix. And if something JUST isn't working, we move on right away to the next music set. Some DJs are afraid to kill a song, thinking its embarrassing or something - we're not afraid to kill it- time is precious on your night!