John "Elvis" Lyons was absolutely amazing!! This was a surprise for my moms 80th birthday and boy was she surprised. John was very professional, accommodating, friendly and talented, he interacted with all of our guest, he had us laughing, crying, and dancing in our seats. After the performance John took the time to talk to and take pictures with all of those that wanted a moment of his time. I can not say thank you enough to John for making this a fantastic experience for all of us and a memory for my mom that will last a lifetime. I would very highly recommend John to anyone looking for a fabulous Elvis experience.
* Concert years Elvis
* Young Elvis
* Elvis through the Years (both concert and young Elvis)
* Johnny Cash
* Elvis and Cash
* Add live band Rockin' Hound Dogs from Chicago (pending availability)
For variety and dynamite entertainment, you can't beat our Elvis and Cash show! It is our most popular combination show (featuring Peggy Lyons as June Carter). Yes, it a family affair!
Here is a little about our shows:
* Concert years Elvis: John Elvis recreates the concert years music (also known as the Jumpsuit era) He will do any length show and performs the classic hits as well as the concert favorites! The show is done in the style of one of Elvis' most famous concerts "Aloha from Hawaii." John Elvis loves to mingle with the crowd! He enjoys creating photo ops, dedicating songs and of course passing out scarves and Teddy Bears! No event is too big or too small!
* Young Elvis: Jonathan Elvis Lyons captures the essence of a young Elvis from his appearance on the Ed Sullivan show right on through to the 1968 NBC Comeback Special! He has the moves & the looks! He performs the hits that not only changed the landscape of music but drove the girls wild! You will quickly be reminded why Elvis earned the titles “Elvis the Pelvis” and "The King of Rock and Roll".
* Elvis through the Years: This is a theater style show that gives you a glimpse of Elvis' life in music. Both John and Jonathan perform music in their eras, while Peggy provides insights into Elvis' life, complete with duets, and a slide show of Elvis' life.
Johnny Cash: Jonathan portrays a killer version of Cash! The looks, the voice, and the mannerisms are spot on! Close your eyes and you will think Cash is right there!
* Elvis and Cash: Have you ever wondered what a concert would have been like that featured both Elvis and Johnny? We answer that question with our Elvis and Cash show! This isn't the merging of two separate shows; this show features both entertainers on stage at the same time, adding harmonies not heard before. Peggy Lyons fills out the show as June Carter, allowing the performance of favorites including Jackson and Long-Legged Guitar Pickin' Man! Together they belt out the hit singles of EP and JC, pleasing folks from all styles of music and filling the dance floor with folks that can't help but move to the beat!
We love to entertain and cannot wait for the opportunity to join you at your special event! Until then...
Thank You, Thank you very much!