George Washington, III served as the emcee for our fundraising event in February. He met with us prior to the event to review our needs and make helpful suggestions. He is professional and our attendees loved him! He is most accommodating and willing to work with your schedule and script! We've booked George for two events and have received positive feedback each time. He is professional and talented!
His voice is his tool and his craft, and he would love to be a part of your next project as your emcee or off-stage live announcer. Communicating your words, your message in his own inimitable style, he is ready to bring your event to life at your next corporate event, organizational meeting, awards ceremony, association meeting, convention, trade show, conference, product show, black-tie event, or company gathering. An experienced on-stage and on-camera performer, he can be your emcee in front of our guests and teams, or if a "voice of God" from behind the scenes as a live announcer is what is needed, he's there for you!
- 10 years with Opera Carolina as a chorus member and house artist, performing on stage and in the community
- Instructor/Director with the Connecticut School of Broadcasting Charlotte Campus, teaching and advising students on broadcast careers
- 15 years as a voice actor, providing radio and television commercials, e-learning, live announce, and promotional messages to clients around the world
- Trusted as the voice of companies and organizations around the world, including McDonalds, Harris Teeter, IBM, NASA, Sony Online Entertainment, Subway, Long John Silver, ESPN, and Alcon
- Fill-in traffic host with Fox 46 Charlotte, WJZY-TV
Reach out today and let's get started!