This is the DJ to book!! He’s my DJ going forward for all of my events, extremely kind and happy to do whatever he could to help make my event a success and my day easier - my guests loved him and asked for his information - he was that gooooood!
PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT MY CONTRACT BELOW.
DISC JOCKEY CONTRACT
This contract is for the Personal services of __________________________________ (herein called The Disc Jockey) acting as the disc
jockey for the engagement described below, made this day ________/________/______ between the undersigned Purchaser (herein called
Purchaser) and The Disc Jockey.
1. Type of event _______________________________________________________________________
2. Name and adress of place of engagement _________________________________________________
3. Access and set up conditions: __1st floor __ 2nd floor __ Stairs __ Any access difficulties ___________________
4. Date and time of engagement _______/_____/______ . from ______ till ________
5. WAGE AGREED UPON $ ______. ______. Deposit of $ ______ due by _____/_____/_____
6. Balance of $______________ due at start of event on the date of engagement.
The deposit is non- refundable and not transferable to another location or for times other than those stated here on this contract.
The deposit is paid for the sole purpose of reserving the agreed times, date and location only.
7. Purchaser will make final payments by cash or check to ________________
8. Additional agreements __________________________________________
9. Meal provided for disc jockey __ Yes __ No
10. Purchaser shall make available to the disc jockey the place of performance at least ________ hour(s) prior to scheduled performance time for the purpose of setting up and
sound balancing. A suitable electrical outlet must be made available to the disc jockey.
11. The agreement of the disc jockey to perform said services is subject to his/her proven detention by sickness, strikes, adverse weather conditions, acts of GOD or any other
legitimate condition beyond his/her control for which The Disc Jockey will not be held responsible for any loss incurred by Purchaser as a result thereof. Under these specific
circumstances the deposit is refunded to Purchaser. Cancellation by purchaser for any reason does not warrant return of any deposit paid.
12. No performance by the disc jockey pursuant to the contract shall be recorded, reproduced or transmitted from the place of performance in any manner or by any means
whatsoever in the absence of a prior written agreement with The Disc Jockey relating to and permitting such recording , reproduction or transmission.
Purchaser warrants that he or she is of legal age and has the right to enter into this contract.
Print Purchaser's name Print Disc Jockey's name
Signature of Purchaser Signature of Disc Jockey
Print street address Print street address
City state Zip Code City Sate Zip Code
Telephone ________________ Telephone ________________
e-mail ___________________ e-mail ____________________