You're Showing At A Trade Show
Discover The Simple Secret To Exploding Your Booth With Qualified Leads That Your Competition Doesn't Want You To Know About...
As a show exhibitor, your objective is simple, but seldom easy: Maximize the return on your trade show investment.
That investment can be substantial. The cost of just renting concrete is outrageous. Add in the costs of the exhibit itself, drayage, I & D, electrical, and transporting and housing your trade show exhibit staff. The outlays go on and on, and you haven't even begun to think about promoting yourself at the show.
Countless promotional "solutions" are available. They're also expensive. Sponsorships, directory advertising, and premiums can eat up a tradeshow exhibit budget long before you reach the show floor. Too often these promotions are overpriced and deliver questionable results.
Here's the problem: Too many of the available promotional opportunities guarantee that you'll be lost in the clutter and noise inherent to the trade show floor.
Speaking of the floor, those napkins on which you paid so dearly to emblazon your company's logo will likely be trampled after getting dropped on the floor by tradeshow attendees who hold your identity in less esteem than you do. I don't know about you, but that's not how I'd want my company positioned.
Look, all modesty aside, I can offer you some answers. After over 30 years and nearly 600 trade shows, I've learned a lot about how this industry works – and all too often doesn't work. Marketing-focused magical entertainment pays real benefits on the trade show floor. I know, I've seen it work time and again. The reason I've stayed in business this long is because it DOES work.
I literally stop traffic at trade show booths with magic and allow your reps to return with a huge list of qualified leads they wouldn't otherwise get. Unlike automated methods lead capture methods for screen sifting and sorting, my program is not some sleek, hip, new app or software designed to streamline the lead capture process. I do it the old fashioned way, face to face. When I present for a company, I have only one goal in mind: To get droves of attendees to stop in their tracks and come to your booth like moths to a flame, and have them engage with you and your business.
Here are a few reasons why you should call me first.
- I am The Las Vegas Trade Show Magician, and specialize in Las Vegas Trade Shows where I am based. I add no air travel, hotel or expenses to my fee.
- It's a small footprint; only 3'x3' which allows any size booth to add this live presentation.
- Quick implementation! Custom scripting & messaging designed to boost your businesses message.
- No chairs or “audience area” are required. It's a self contained presentation and no additional booth staffing is required.
- There are one or two live presentations each hour lasting ten to twelve minutes each, giving you plenty of time to talk to your leads before the next show starts.
- It's a low budget/big impact technique to add to your exhibit.
At the average show, you have at most 24 hours to renew contacts with your customers and attract new prospects. You don't have time for investments that don't work. Your decisions must be surefire and effective. So put my “magic touch” to work today!
Watch the attached video to see me in action!