INSPIRE YOUR TEAM WITH PLAY & CREATIVITY!
* FEEL MORE CONNECTED & ENGAGED WITH INTERACTIVE CHALLENGES
* DISCOVER NEW PRACTICES TO BOOST PHYSICAL & MENTAL WELL-BEING
* UNLOCK YOUR TEAM'S ABILITY TO FACE BIG CHALLENGES WITH CONFIDENCE
* MAKE AN IMPACT IN THE COMMUNITY & INSPIRE A SPIRIT OF GIVING
HAVE A BALL, LEND A HAND
Transform your next meeting with inspiring 'aha!' moments, genuinely engaged attendees, & big smiles on the faces of your team!
Jacob Weiss, Ph.D., director of Have a Ball Team Building, leads your group through a journey of creativity, leadership, and playful collaboration, with interactive team building and keynotes.
Dr. Weiss will get your team up & moving, having fun, and learning how to work together with creative movement challenges & brain games.
HELP YOUR TEAM DISCOVER THEIR FULL POTENTIAL, AT WORK AND AT HOME
* Embrace failure, and harness the power of a growth mindset.
* Discover success through creative problem solving.
* Learn how to learn new skills or processes with confidence.
* Develop communication skills for online and in-person collaboration.
* Nurture soft skills of empowerment, adaptability, and servant leadership.
* Think BIG, and don't forget to have fun along the way.
Have a Ball is a hands-on program that is customized around your organization's core values, mission, and goals for the meeting. Your team members feel pride as a valued member of your overall organization, culture, and community.
The metaphor and process of learning juggling-inspired exercises will push your team to try the impossible, make progress towards their goals, manage stress, and learn to succeed despite the obstacles and barriers they encounter!
Develop your organization's rising stars into effective communicators, collaborators, and servant leaders who inspire those around them.
Appearances include invited performance at The White House (2010-2016), The Steve Harvey Show, and corporate events and conferences for leading brands and companies.
OUR PHILOSOPHY: HAVE A BALL, LEND A HAND.
The Have a Ball Team Building program is a social enterprise that supports non-profits who make a positive impact on the health and lives of families, neighborhoods, and communities, through exercise, sports, and wellness programs.
For every workshop and keynote, our team donates a program for our community partners.
Your team will find meaning in knowing that the program they experience is being gifted to those who need it most.
What Clients Are Saying:
“WE ALL HAD A BLAST - I HAVE NEVER HEARD SO MUCH POSITIVE FEEDBACK”
-NEW CANAAN YMCA
“HIGHLY SKILLED PROFESSIONALISM AND MULTI-FIELD EXPERTISE WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND A SENSE OF FUN.”
-TENNESSEE PERFORMING ARTS CENTER
“TREMENDOUSLY INSPIRING, IMPRESSIVE, AND AMUSING.”
-THE MINNIE PEARL CANCER FOUNDATION
Don't miss your chance to inspire, energize, and engage your team with a keynote and team building program customized for your group!