It was awesome he switched to both cultures and didn't make anyone feel left out we had a good time everyone felt welcomed! Would book him again if I had to
Here are some of the different Genres I play for either AMERICAN, SPANISH or Both MIXED BILINGUAL Audiences :
ENGLISH GENRES: Pop (Classics and Current Top 40s), Disco Dance Music (70s, 80s, 90s and 2000s), Funk, R&B, Hip-Hop, Soul, Club House, Electro, MoTown, Jazz, Soft, Pop/rock, Country and more.
SPANISH GENRES: Bachata, Merengue, Salsa , Cumbia, Raggaeton, Vallenato, Punta, Norteña, Duranguense, Banda, Tribal, Huapangos, Zapateado, Tierra Caliente,
Rancheras and Corridos and Brazilian music.
MY QUOTE INCLUDES ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
* Professional DJ Services from a true well experienced DJ and Entertainer with great taste for music.
* HIGH Quality Sound Equipment with Great volume even for extra large audiences with BACK UP Sound System.
* For Weddings, WEDDING Coverage for both CEREMONY and RECEPTION is included.
* LED Up lighting for Decoration which is great for Weddings and Sweet 16s/Quinceañeras.
* LED Dance Lights (Professional Derby, Bean and Moving Head Lights) to get everybody in the dancing mood.
* Low lying Cloud Fog Machine
* Projector with 80'' screen for slides, video presentation or KARAOKE.
* I am a Plan Organizer so I can create the program for your reception as per your needs and guide you and help you with the planning for your reception/event as needed .
* I am a Master of Ceremonies so I can run your reception program as the Master of Ceremonies in charge.
* I am an entertainer so I can entertain your audience throughout the whole event by making the event FUN, ENJOYABLE and FANTASTIC.
With me, you not only hire a well experienced DJ, but also the whole package: a DJ, an Entertainer, a Plan Organizer and a Master of Ceremonies.
Let me make your event MEMORABLE, FANTASTIC and ENJOYABLE.
And here is a little about me and my love and passion for Music:
I was born and grew up in Medellin, Colombia. I am a LATINO and we the LATINOS REALLY KNOW HOW TO THROW A PARTY. My love for music has been since I was little. When I was 14 years old, I joined a tropical group in Medellin, Colombia and sang and played the guitar and the bongos in many public places through out the city. At 18, I moved to New York City where I played in different groups and also started as a DJ playing at many events and public places through out the city. I moved to Atlanta in 1999 and I have been playing since then everywhere and at all kinds of events through out Atlanta and its surroundings.
My job is to make all bodies vibrate and dance to my music when I am playing: 'NOBODY LEAVES ANY OF MY PARTIES WITHOUT HAVING A GREAT TIME.'