No one makes intentional positive changes in their life until they hurt enough that they want to change, learn enough that they know how to change, and receive enough that they are able to change.
Leaning into these three truths, Jonas Cain has developed a style of presenting that equally Engages, Empowers, and Encourages his audience—by engaging their pain points, empowering them with knowledge and skills, and encouraging them with resources and support for lasting positive change.
Using a mix of interactive storytelling, humor, magic, and music, these presentations create an environment conducive to learning through attention, interest, and desire.
1. An attendee at your event is invited to the front of the room and all of a sudden their head grows THREE SIZES BIGGER! It will look like a camera trick—but remember, this is live and in-person. ?Everyone will immediately want to see it again, but this time their head SHRINKS! This moment demonstrates how what we choose to focus on shapes our experience of the world around us.
2. While sharing their childhood dreams, four of your attendees create a memorable bonding experience that helps them discover their life's throughline—the values that inform who they are and how they express who they are in all they do. This is a truly inspiring moment that everyone has the opportunity to learn from.
3. While attempting to escape from a straitjacket, Jonas is challenged to find three selected playing cards from a shuffled deck of cards. Comedy ensues, but only two of the selected cards are found. Rather than giving up, a lemon is cut open to find the final card hiding inside! This moment is a reminder to not give up too soon.
These are just a few samples of the kind of immersive experiences that are in store for your group. Connect with Jonas today to discuss your challenges, goals, and obstacles to explore what other possibilities are available for the growth of the people you serve.
THE #POSITIVITY PHILOSOPHY
The happiest, most resilient, and most productive people are strong in three core competencies: Mindset, Purpose & Relationships. These competencies empower individuals, teams, and communities with resilience to engage in worthy behaviors and achieve desired results.
1. Mindset: When you have a positive mindset, you believe in your ability to learn new knowledge and skills and in your capacity to control the experience of your life. Your mindset is the boat that keeps you afloat.
2. Purpose: When you have clarity of purpose, you become empowered with motivation to pursue meaningful goals with sustained focus and effort. Purpose is the sail providing you with direction.
3. Relationships: When you have strong high-value relationships with the key people in your life, you become encouraged with social support to enable your mutual success. Relationships are the wind for your sails, fueling your continued journey forward.
These three competencies are the Three Pillars of Positivity, and serve as the foundation for "Being Well by Living Well." Connect with Jonas today to discuss your challenges, goals, and obstacles to explore how these Pillars of Positivity can benefit the people you serve.
Jonas Cain is a storyteller, magician, and musician, and Facilitator of Fascination, on a mission to help people experience abiding joy.
He holds a Masters of Education in Learning Systems Design from Purdue University, has been recognized by Parenting 2.0 as a Global Presence Ambassador in recognition of his pioneering contributions to the field of Life Skills education, and is the author of numerous books on personal growth focusing on what inspires, motivates, and enables people to initiate and manage change.
In his spare time, Jonas enjoys climbing mountains, playing the ukulele, and spending time with Pumpkin and Mr. Scoots.
FUN FACT: Jonas can solve the Rubik's Cube in 90-seconds or less!