It was a joy sharing my Positivity Magic with your campus community! Best of luck with the remainder of the semester! Peace — Jonas
There are three components to this mission:
1) Engage the people we serve with empowering workshops and online learning experiences.
2) Encourage them with ongoing support through access to resources that include coaching videos, articles, books, and podcasts.
3) Multiple our efforts by providing branded apparel for positive reinforcement.
When you book Hashtag Positivity for your next conference, assembly, annual or monthly meeting, or professional development inservice training, you'll work directly with our Owner & Chief Facilitator of Fascination, Jonas Cain, to analyze your challenges, goals, and obstacles, and then design and develop a customized program that when implemented will address the direct and immediate needs of your group.
What does this look like in practice? Typical programs can be broken down into two categories:
* Keynote (or endnote) presentations for assemblies, conferences, and annual and monthly meetings.
* Workshops for breakout sessions and professional development inservice trainings.
These programs are uniquely design to use interactive comedy magic as an engagement and communication tool to turn passive viewers into active participants in the learning experience. When people are having fun, they pay attention, and when they pay attention they actively receive the content, which ensures maximum return on investment.
If you or the people you serve could benefit from fostering a positive mindset, gaining clarity of purpose, improving relationships, or overcoming adversity to experience more enjoyment and excellence at school, work, home, and beyond, then contact your personal Facilitator of Fascination today at ******@*****.*** to get the conversation started.
Take our signature Positive Self Assessment at HashtagPositivity.com to gain deeper insights into what #POSITIVITY can do for you!