Mr. Shawn K. Woods is a highly sought after International Speaker, Trainer, Coach, Entrepreneur and Author.
He specializes in powerful keynote/motivational speeches,Leadership Development, Talent Management, and Coaching services for individuals and businesses. Mr. Woods has delivered thousands of powerful speeches and training sessions in forty nine states and ten foreign countries including Canada, Italy, Bahamas, Aruba and the Continents of Europe and Africa. He has authored a book titled; Bullying Exposed: in Schools, Workplaces, Cyberspace and Against the Elderly and a motivational audio titled; PEPP Talk: Finding your Purpose, Enthusiasm, Passion and Potential (TM). He loves cultivating, inspiring and encouraging his audiences to find their passion, execute their plans and make personal and professional decisions that will enhance and enrich their lives. As a Coach, Mentor and Advisor to those who have been fortunate enough to attend one of his dynamic speaking engagements, Mr. Woods has been able to nurture and motivate individuals, teams and organizations to perform at a higher level for success.
How would you like to:
* Increase accountability * Spark the honest conversations that need to happen in your company,
* Boost morale and productivity * Discover more effective ways to streamline operations,
* Identify new opportunities, and * Create leaders and team players, instead of managers and employees?
If you answered YES to any of the above, contact "Shawn K. Woods & Associates" TODAY!
Shawn K. Woods is committed to making your event a success. Shawn's dynamic leadership development, talent management, coaching programs and speaking services are fully customized to meet your needs. They are also designed to pinpoint the core issues that are working against your organization, and instill change from the ground up.
Just a few of the MOST POPULAR keynote, workshop and seminar topics we offer include:
* PEPP Talk Finding Your Purpose, Enthusiasm, Passion and Potential (TM)
* Fuel the Fire (TM) Motivating Yourselves and Your Teams for Maximum Success
* Coping with Change: Effectively implementing change management
* LEAD on Purpose: Managing right from the start
* Motivate the Unmotivated: Helping your employees discover their purpose and increase morale
* Public Speaking: Presentation skills that leave a lasting impression
* Time Management: Defeating procrastination for peak performance
* Strategic Communication: Defusing hostility and improving relationships
* Managing Conflict (and Yourself): Using conflict resolution to deal with difficult situations
* Next Steps: Maximizing your Journey ™: Setting GOALS and staying FOCUSED
* Bullying—The Time to Raise Consciousness and Restore Conscience is Now
Very few speakers have been able to captivate both YOUTH and ADULT audiences. Mr. Woods' dynamic and engaging style gets the audience involved and keeps their attention throughout his highly interactive and engaging presentation.
If you are ready to Open your mind and give your participants an opportunity to reach their full potential Book Shawn K. Woods TODAY!
GUARANTEE: "Hello my name is Shawn K. Woods, I will work with you to make your event a success. I have been known for giving audiences a piece of the PIE. I leave them feeling PROMOTED, INSPIRED, and EMPOWERED to be all they can be and then some. I look forward to working with you."
About Shawn K. Woods
Mr. Woods has since achieved great academic and professional successes. His list of academic accomplishments include: an Associate Degree, a Bachelor of Arts Degree, a dual Master's Degree in Business Administration and Human Resources. During his pursuit of higher education, Shawn was as a Law Enforcement Officer and a Decorated Detective. He has also held notable positions as an Assistant Director of Human Resources for the Board of Education as well as an Investigator for the Office of the Executive Inspector General for the State of Illinois.
A partial list of those INSPIRED by "Shawn K. Woods" include:
Tate & Lyle Americas
Radiological Society North America
Michigan Education Association
Glenbard North High School
University of Dayton
General Nutrition Center
County of Cook
Indiana County Assessors Conference
Friendship Collegiate Academy
United States Armed Forces
Canadian Pacific Rail
In the media:
Shawn and his works have been featured in The Chicago Tribune, The World Tribune, Indiana Daily Student News, The Maywood Herald and Cleaning and Maintenance Online Magazine.
Shawn has received numerous awards and honors throughout the years including a proclamation from Mayor Mark Kruzan of Bloomington, Indiana for his partnership with the City of Bloomington, Indiana University & his role in providing enlightening strategies to combat bullying.