From Heading KPMG’s BD & extensive work with clients her sessions are tailored, inspirational and motivational as well as tactical and practical.
Attendees learn how to build & manage relationships resulting in real & measurable business growth. This is critical to achieve as in all technical fields as only about 15% of financial success is due to technical knowledge, while 85% is due to human engineering skills. In our new hybrid/remote work-world, Hilary delivers BD best-practice sessions. Her user-friendly relationship building framework & process has been leveraged successfully by global firms.
During sessions attendees become highly motivated to learn how to build and manage relationships resulting in real and measurable business growth due to quickly establishing trust, respect and likability. Takeaways include:
• Case studies from over 30 years of working with professional service firms to grow their businesses
• Tactical tips to build lasting, successful, beneficial relationships that result in new clients
• Human relationship truths to apply for gaining and retaining clients as well as employees
in every complex situation
How are these sessions so motivational?
Provide expert training based upon extensive experience with professionals who need to enhance client relationships skills in order to gain and retain new business
• Deliver experiential versus didactic sessions. Few want to be told what to do, but rather, most professionals want to adopt what will make them more successful
• Build trust and confidence with your professionals, while teaming with them
• Want to build a lasting, successful, mutually beneficial relationship
• Enjoy what we do!