Our photographer, Will, did an amazing jobs with our photos. He got all shots I requested plus some great candids throughout the night. I highly recommend using them for your special day/event.
Thanks for researching my profile. During my tenure as a photographer; clients like you have expressed challenges they have faced when selecting a photographer in the past like…
~The photographer did not show up on time or was not dressed appropriately!
~The photographer never gave us any instructions; he did not say much during the pose & shoot! "I never knew what to do with my hands"
~It took forever to get our photos back!
~The photo quality looked (too dark, too grainy or blurry)!
~There were multiple shots of the same pose over and over - I mean like 20 shots of the same thing!
~The photographer was nice but did not seem confident or he lacked experience!
I chuckle because a few of those were me when I first started over 20 years ago (we all have to start somewhere). But now, my photos speak for themselves! View my profile and see for yourself.
To learn more about my experienced shooting style, continue here or let's meet and talk about it more over coffee...
After being booked I setup up an consultation to go over the event details, after every shoot I backup your images, I keep you posted on the progress and what to expect next. My turnaround time is normally 4-5 business days or 1-2 weeks for weddings. Each client receives a private online gallery which they share with family and friends or post on social media. Your gallery will also have the option to purchase prints and other keepsake items. All images are retouched to ensure correct exposure, color correction and cropping to get the best image quality possible. Via the gallery, the client will have access to login and download the images. I also give usage rights and a print release to the images right from the gallery.
Life's special moments deserve to be preserved with beautiful photographs. From Birthdays, Christenings, Graduations, Weddings or other Events - no matter what it is, I am all IN! And I can capture the beautiful story and importance of all occasions while creating memories that you will be able to cherish a lifetime. For that reason, I use dependable, reliable professional-grade cameras, batteries, memory cards, lenses, and lights. Yea, you can get away with the cheapy stuff – but when the moment really counts, which gear would you want in your photographers' hand to catch that once in a lifetime moment? I also carry backups, so if one unit goes down, I just reach into my bag and I am still in business. (that's a question you should ask your next photographer). For something as simple as a 1-year old's birthday party I carry 2 cameras and 3 lens and 2 flashes at a minimum. I have seen photographers show up to an 8-hour wedding shoot with less gear than that.
1. Having the eye for photos: I like shooting journalist style, but I am great at posing subjects in ways that make them look slimmer and feel confident. I shoot natural light and with flash. I know my camera gear top to bottom, and I know how to shoot sports, newborns, sunsets, in bright sunlight, and in low light conditions.
2. Build the client's trust: When you hire me as your photographer you get a great photographer and so much more comes with that. (experience, value, leadership)
* I am going to be on time
* I normally arrive 30 minutes early
* I have a current Business License
* I carry General Liability Insurance
* I have great customer service.
3. I shoot at various angles with different lens focal lengths creating different perspectives with my shots. The pre-consultation meeting helps me know what to shoot for.
4. Not everyone is comfortable posing: I start basic and build from there. When you see how well your images are looking in the camera you soon began to show confidence, loosen up and it's not long before you start giving me posing ideas. But it all started back with a basic pose.
5. Capture the story, I mentioned earlier how I shoot with the end in mind, meaning when you are looking back over your images I want one of those to end up as your Facebook banner, on your IG page, your computer's screen saver, the wall of your home, I shoot to showcase you, your moment, than its your job to choose which image represents that best!
6. I continue to stay engaged in learning photography. There are a few new techniques that I have learned and enjoy using. I have been a member of PPA for about 4 years and they offer lots of tips, techniques and courses for photographers.
Well we may not have met yet, but you already know a heck of a lot about me. One last thing that I would add is, I am not for everyone and I am not perfect!.
Thank you for researching, you are on the right track! I have built a network of DJ's, decorators, and event planners over the years. let's connect and see if I would be a good fit, you're your next event!
Remember to check out my profile page!