Dan was awesome!! The first thing that I realized was how knowledgeable he was of any song I could possibly think of having at our ceremony and Dan was able to tell us instantly if it would communicate on our big day. He was also a great listener, punctual and quick to reply when it came to hearing our requests, and working with my now-wife to make her day extra special, even when she changed her mind. Our ceremony started a little late, as our guests were waiting, but Dan continued unfazed, even adding some interest to the same piece. As a bonus, we were also quite happy with his formal appearance that coordinated well. So seamless. Thanks Dan!
I am the ONLY musician in the bay area that has over 55 reviews on Yelp and a 5 star average! Check it out!
www . yelp . com/biz/dan-zemelman-pianist-san-francisco
I've performed and entertained for 100s of weddings, events and parties. I LOVE creating a special event for you from start to finish! I have a huge repertoire and my resume is vast.
- Won Best Jazz w/Vocals album with IMA (Independent Music Awards)
- Touring w/legendary alto sax player Lee Konitz
- Performances with The Modesto Symphony Orchestra
- Recording w/John Lee Hooker (2009)
- Performances w/The Oakland Opera
- 1998 US State Dept Jazz Ambassador
- Headlined Yoshi's International Jazz Club
- Played for San Jose Jazz, Fillmore Jazz, SF Jazz Festival, Angra Jazz Festival
- Played for The Brubeck Institute
- Numerous performances w/grammy award winning violinist Mads Tolling
Whether you are looking for a dedicated jazz pianist for an intimate party, a cocktail pianist or someone to play a special song at your wedding, I know how to make the occasion an incredibly special one. I play everything from jazz to classical to pop/Top 40s. There is nothing I cannot play.
Some of my clients include: Facebook, Google, Wells Fargo, Francis Ford Coppola, Al Pacino, Charles Schwab, AAMA, Sotheby Realtors, Bedbury Realtors, Chevron, Ferrari of Marin, The San Leandro Boys and Girls Club, Abbvie, Cambridge Associates, The Hilton, The US Court of Appeals, and so many more...