My name is David Anderson. I am The Wedding Chaplain, a wedding minister serving couples in Northeast Ohio and Western Pennsylvania. With over 1600 weddings officiated and a 5-star rating on TheKnot.com, WeddingChaplain.com has been voted Best of Weddings every year since 2014. When you choose The Wedding Chaplain, you can trust that your special day will be filled with love, joy, and unforgettable memories.
As a motivational, keynote, public, corporate, and educational speaker, I can bring inspiration and valuable insights to your organization or civic group. From topics like leadership and legacy to emotional intelligence and the five love languages in the workplace, we offer a wide range of engaging presentations. I can lead the entire schedule or deliver a captivating keynote address for those looking to enrich their marriage or plan a couples retreat or event.
My topics include the Date Challenge, the message behind the Love Chapter (1 Corinthians 13), and practical ways to handle conflict in marriage using "The Business Meeting." Churches, ministries, and professional wedding groups can also benefit from my expertise as a wedding speaker. I dive into subjects like personalizing wedding ceremonies, re-engaging the wedding world for pastors and churches, and starting a marriage ministry to change your church and the community. With my guidance, you will understand the importance of premarital counseling, discover the potential of your older church building for weddings, and learn how to grow your wedding business while pastoring traditional congregations.
I am passionate about making wedding ceremonies personal, meaningful, and unforgettable. Whether you're looking for a wedding minister, a motivational speaker, or a wedding expert to guide and inspire you, I am here to serve you with excellence and dedication. Contact me today to create the perfect experience for your special day or event.
In 2023, I published a book entitled Before God and These Witnesses. In it, I share stories of my career as a wedding minister. https://www.amazon.com/Before-God-These-Witnesses-Community/dp/1662876270
My website has a blog and a resource page, and I host a podcast called the Wedding Chaplain Podcast (weddingchaplainpodcast.com). It is designed for engaged couples. We discuss topics from Photographers, Coordinators, and Venues to Relationship issues, communication, etc.
As a business speaker, I look forward to speaking to your organization or civic group. Topics include:
1. The Fugitive in the Restroom: A Lesson on Leadership and Legacy.
2. Emotional Intelligence in the workplace
3. The Five Love Languages of the Workplace
4. The leadership lessons of David, Jesus, Paul, or Luke.
5. What is in a name? Purpose and Kindness with your employees.
6. Faith in the Workplace.
At your Marriage Enrichment, Couples Retreat, or Couples Event (Valentine's Day, Sweetest Day), I can lead the entire schedule of events or offer a Keynote address.
Keynote topics include:
1. The Date Challenge
2. The real idea behind the Love Chapter (1 Corinthians 13).
3. Romans 12:9-13. The blueprint for a successful marriage.
4. The Appointment: A Simple Way to Handle Conflict in Marriage.
5. The Balancing Act: The two things a couple needs to do every week for a successful relationship.
As a Church/ Wedding speaker, I would love to engage your Church, Ministry, or Professional Wedding group. Topics include:
1. What's in a Name? How to personalize your wedding ceremonies and make a couple's story engaging?
2. Four Weddings or a Funeral- Why Pastors and Churches must re-engage the wedding world.
3. How to start a marriage ministry at your church (to save or grow your church), reach your community, and change the culture while you are at it.
4. Four Weddings and a Funeral-What new pastors or church planters need to do in the first 60 days.
5. "We are Spiritual but not Religious" or "Help. My parents want a church wedding, but we want something that reflects us."
6. Preparing Couples for Marriage and a Wedding. It is not the same.
7. Why Premarital counseling is so important.
8. Your older, traditional church building… is perfect for weddings
9. Your church will be a wedding venue, whether you choose it or not.
10. I can speak on weddings, church revitalization, pastoring traditional congregations, and growing your wedding business.