My name is David Anderson. I am a local church pastor and the owner of WeddingChaplain.com, LLC. We are wedding ministers serving couples in Northeast Ohio/ Western Pennsylvania. We also offer premarital counseling to couples around the country, even if we are not officiating your wedding.
I’ve personally officiated close to 1500 weddings. We have a 5 Star rating on TheKnot.com with over 160 reviews and have been voted Best of Weddings every year since 2014.
Please contact us directly if you would like us to officiate your wedding.
Our website has a blog and resource page and I host a podcast called the Wedding Chaplain Podcast (weddingchaplainpodcast.com). It is designed for engaged couples. We discuss topics from Photographers, Coordinators, Venues to Relationship issues, communication, etc.
As a business speaker, I would look forward to speaking to your organization or civic group. Topics include:
1. The Fugitive in the Restroom: A Lesson on Leadership and Legacy.
2. Emotional Intelligence in the workplace
3. The Five Love Languages of the Workplace
4. The leadership lessons of David, Jesus, Paul or Luke.
5. What is in a name? Purpose and Kindness with your employees.
6. Faith in the Workplace.
At your Marriage Enrichment, Couples Retreat or Couples Event (Valentine's Day, Sweetest Day) I could lead the entire schedule of events or offer a Keynote address.
Keynote topics include:
1. The Date Challenge
2. The real idea behind the Love Chapter (1 Corinthians 13).
3. Romans 12:9-13. The blueprint for a successful marriage.
4. The Appointment: A Simple Way to Handle Conflict in Marriage.
As a Church/ Wedding speaker I would love to engage your Church, Ministry or Professional Wedding group. Topics include:
1. What’s in a Name? How to personalize your wedding ceremonies and make a couple’s story engaging?
2. Four Weddings or a Funeral- Why Pastors and Churches need to re-engage the wedding world.
3. How to start a marriage ministry at your church (to save your church or grow your church), reach your community and change the culture while you are at it.
4. Four Weddings and a Funeral-What new pastors or church planters need to do in the first 60 days.
5. We are Spiritual, but not Religious or Help, my parents want a church wedding, but we want something that is a reflection of us.
6. Preparing Couples for Marriage and a Wedding. It is not the same.
7. Why Premarital counseling is so important.
8. Your older, traditional church building… is perfect for weddings
9. Your church will be a wedding venue, whether you choose it or not.
10. I can speak on most topics involving weddings, church revitalization, pastoring traditional congregations, growing your wedding business.