We had an absolutely amazing event with Nelson And the band. They came through in such a major way, they rocked the night, they kept everyone entertained, and were able to accommodate our needs foe extra music and song lists in between their sets. On time and on point. I would absolutely recommend this band anyone is looking to have a party and rock the house, I can’t thank them enough for making our wedding te best one yet.....well, the only one, but it would still be the best even if I had 10 more. Thank you guys!
To be the most professional, entertaining, and in-demand rock and roll band in San Antonio, Texas.
15 words that define who we are, what drives us as a band, and what you can expect from us. So far it must be working because in the last two years (2018-2019), we have averaged 70 gigs per year!
C-ROCK performs with passion, professionalism, and humor, the music of the 70's, 80's, 90's and beyond. A mix of classic rock, country, a touch of top 40 and we are always adding material to keep it fresh.
C-ROCK performs for private parties, weddings, corporate events, charity events, restaurants, clubs, and anywhere live music is needed.
Some notable venues C-ROCK has performed includes the Tower of the Americas in San Antonio, Circuit of the Americas in Austin Texas, Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels, Texas State University in San Marcos Texas, Night in Old San Antonio (NIOSA), St Mary's University in San Antonio, The Alamodome in San Antonio Texas, the San Antonio River Parade, the Ronald Mcdonald House Charity Banquet, Chile Advocate San Antonio (CASA), and many more.
Our musicians and singers are the best around and to maximize your audio and visual experience, we include a professional sound and stage-light engineer.
Sounds great, how do I start the process?
1. Most important part, pick us to be your band on GigMasters
2. We will meet with you and or your event planner long before the event. This is a free consultation by phone or a personal meeting so that we will get an understanding of what your specific needs are for the event.
3. After our initial consultation, you will receive a letter of agreement that spells out everything we think you want and what we are planning to do. This covers everything from what the band dress code is for the event to what music you want or don't want us to perform. It gives you a chance to make any necessary changes before the event so that there is no confusion by either side and it eliminates any potential misunderstandings.
3. On the day of the event, we will quietly arrive hours ahead of the start time to set up the equipment, perform a sound check, and stage light check, before your guests arrive.
4. We will play, everyone will dance, and you and your guests will have fun!
C-ROCK was formed in 2006 but before C-ROCK existed, all of our musicians and singers have been performing since they were kids (and believe me, for some of us in the band, that was a long time ago).
C-Rock's equipment configuration allows the sound team to be sensitive to appropriate volume levels for your event. This means that whether you want high quality but low background music, or pump up the volume concert grade sound, C-Rock is the band for you.
Please give us the opportunity to bid for your event or answer any questions you might have.
We invite you to look at our GigMasters reviews written by our customers. We also have a website and Facebook page with schedules and calendar but but GigMasters will not let us type those URL's on their site. When we talk, we will give you that information.
So please give us a chance for you to see if we might be the perfect band for your event.