What an amazing experience OpenRoad created for this event! The combination of genres performed reflected the entire audience. The crowd was a combination of teens to grandparents and once the dancefloor was cleared you found EVERYONE enjoying themselves. People were practicing their dance moves while the shy ones sang and got their groove on at the table. The crowd was on the dance floor the minute it was cleared for dancing. The timing of the songs with dinner and dancing was on point. I HIGHLY recommend OpenRoad to anyone looking to add character, class, talent and most importantly FUN to their event!
No other band in the Bay Area has received this recognition for THREE CONSECUTIVE YEARS!
- These awards are based on our clients' 5 stars out of 5 stars highest ratings and comments about their outstanding experience with OpenRoad.
- We have over 50 bookings with clients from across the country since 2006.
In 2009 we were nominated by KRON's Best of the Bay TV as one of the "Best Bands in the Bay Area."
OpenRoad plays high-energy, instantly recognizable music that will pull you onto the dance floor.
The Band is "Open" to tailor music performance for each Client's guests or audience.
From Motown to Bruno Mars, we're your "Road" to Dance Hits!
"The OpenRoad Promise"
Band members go the "extra mile" to make your wedding reception, private party or special event successful!
- Free planning consultation to best understand your event needs, preferences.
- We tailor our song lists, balance dancing vs. listening music, DJ songs during our breaks or for special requests, if needed.
- Songs for all special wedding moments: Wedding Party introductions, First Couple dance, Father Daughter dance, etc.
- We dress to suit your event; whether formal attire for weddings or even theme costumes, as needed.
- Male and female vocalists available for wedding ceremony performance.
OpenRoad plays everything from Classic Rock, 60's-90's, Motown/R&B, Standards, to Current Artist Hits from contemporary artists, e.g., Adele, Maroon 5, Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars and more. For a dinner dance, wedding or special event we can play mellow music first and get your audience rocking later in the evening. Bring your dancing shoes!
The current instrumentation consists of two lead/rhythm guitarists, one that plays harmonica for blues and rock, bassist, drummer, keyboardist that plays piano, organ, with horn and strings effects.
Our group showcases outstanding vocalists with a real flair for connecting with the audience.