We can all agree that the summertime was made for backyard barbecues, bonfires, and jamming out to good country music. Take a break from today’s Top 40 and put on some easy listening country music songs that are perfect to get up and dance—or linedance—with our fun country music playlist.
It’s time to find your favorite cowboy hat and pair of boots because we’ve put together the ultimate country song playlist for your upcoming party. From Rascal Flatts, to Shania Twain, and Luke Combs, we have the perfect combination of country music artists that everyone will want to listen to.
If you're in the process of hiring a country band or building your country playlist, then you should definitely check out these fun and upbeat country party songs!
Here are 67 songs to add to your country music playlist:
- Chicken Fried - Zac Brown Band
- Barefoot Blue Jean Night - Jake Owen
- Cruise - Florida Georgia Line
- Country Girl (Shake It For Me) - Luke Bryan
- House Party - Sam Hunt
- Blue Tacoma - Russell Dickerson
- Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset - Luke Bryan
- Getting Good - Lauren Alaina
- Whiskey Glasses - Morgan Wallen
- Knockin’ Boots - Luke Bryan
- Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts
- When It Rains It Pours - Luke Combs
- This is How We Roll - Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan
- Good Vibes - Chris Janson
- Rain Is A Good Thing - Luke Bryan
- Sunshine & Whiskey - Frankie Ballard
- All Summer Long - Kid Rock
- Summer Nights - Rascal Flatts
- Drink In My Hand - Eric Church
- One Margarita - Luke Bryan
- Friday Night - Eric Paslay
- Ladies In The ‘90s - Lauren Alaina
- Champagne Night - Lady A
- Summertime - Kenny Chesney
- Long Hot Summer - Keith Urban
- Body Like A Back Road - Sam Hunt
- Don’t Get Get better Than That - LOCASH
- Don’t Threaten Me With A Good Time - Thomas Rhett, Little Big Town
- Livin’ It Up - Michel Ray
- Take It From Me - Jordan Davis
- What Ifs (Feat. Lauren Alaina) - Kane Brown
- Every Little Thing - Russell Dickerson
- Compass - Lady A
- Hey Girl - Billy Currington
- Throw ‘Em Back - The Wolfe Brothers
- Homegrown - Zac Brown Band
- Smooth Like The Summer - Thomas Rhett
- Hell Of A Night - Dustin Lynch
- Snapback - Old Dominion
- Up Down - Morgan Wallen, Florida Georgia Line
- Drink to That All Night - Jerrod Niemann
- Get Along - Kenny Chesney
- She’s Country - Jason Aldean
- Every Little Thing - Russell Dickerson
- Wine, Beer, Whiskey - Little Big Town
- Fancy Like - Walker Hayes
- New Dog Old Tricks - Maddie & Tae
- Man! I Feel Like A Woman! - Shania Twain
- Cowboy Casanova - Carrie Underwood
- Here for the Party - Gretchen Wilson
- Why We Drink - Justin Moore
- Heads Carolina, Tails California - Jo Dee Messina
- Jack and Dianne - So Far So Good
- Singles You Up - Jordan Davis
- Last Dolla (Fly Away) - Tim McGraw
- Boondocks - Little Big Town
- One Big Country Song - LOCASH
- hole in the bottle - Kelsea Ballerini
- When the Sun Goes Down - Kenny Chesney, Uncle Kracker
- Feels Like a Party - LOCASH
- Our Song - Taylor Swift
- Good Girl - Carrie Underwood
- Bartender - Lady A
- Raised on Country - Chris Young
- Backwards - Rascal Flatts
- Sun Daze - Florida Georgia Line
- Hicktown - Jason Aldean
Have a listen to our Country Music Playlist on Spotify:
Tips for booking a country band:
- On The Bash, you can search through a list of top-rated, bookable country music artists in your local area. While browsing, be sure to review vendor profiles and check out their photos, audio clips and videos.
- Be as detailed as possible when preparing a request for one of our country bands to ensure you’ll receive the most accurate price quote. If you receive a price quote that seems like it needs clarification, don't hesitate to reach out to the vendor directly to find out more.
- Make sure you have discussed what supplies the musicians will need for their performance. You'll want to know what they can provide, and what you'll need to have on hand at your event.
- Communicate your expectations and special requests to any prospective musicians, and ask about their repertoire — especially if you have a particular song that you would like them to perform.
- If you're planning an outdoor event, be sure to discuss where the musicians will be situated for the best acoustics and conditions for them to perform.
- Discuss what kind of atmosphere and mood you are hoping to set for your event. The more they know, the better they'll meet your expectations.
- Do you want a solo act? Or are you looking for a country trio or an acoustic quartet? Depending on how many guests you are expecting, you might want to consider your options.
Photo: Solo Artist, Amy Andrews
Questions to ask prospective musicians:
- Have they booked gigs at similar events?
- What music does the performer specialize in, and does it match your taste?
- If your event needs amplification, can this musician provide it?
- Will the performers work to individualize your event?
- Can they provide past client testimonials or referrals?
- Will they need any special equipment (like chairs, extension cords, etc.)?
- How long have they been performing?
- How much time do they need to set up?
Photo: Country Band, North Country
There are tons of benefits to booking through The Bash. Our guarantee ensures that our vendors are held to the highest standard of professionalism. All deposit and balance payments made online through our secure EventPay system are backed by a 100% money-back guarantee. You’ll also have hands-on support from our Account Services team who is available to help with any event needs, including a last-minute replacement.
For more advice on hiring musical entertainment, here are helpful tips on how to book a band — and be sure to check out these 10 questions to ask before signing a vendor contract.