Well what can we say...Good Cop Bad Cop is a fun, professional band who helped make our wedding day spectacular! Ken worked with us every step of the way to ensure our expectations were met and exceeded. I would be honored to have them play for us again at our next party. We had over 150 guests and all enjoyed the music, danced and sang along. Their set list is quite extensive. They are amazing!! Wendy & Steve
5-star rating, Best Of Awards, 2015-2018. Will receive Best Of 2019 (exceeded requirements months ago).
Wide-variety song list spanning last six decades, over 100 popular artists for teens to 80-year-olds.
850+ events: corporate, community, weddings, fundraisers, house & yard parties and more- casual to formal.
Self-Contained: very fine sound system, stage lighting, recorded music playback & more.
WE'RE EVERYTHING OUR CLIENTS SAY- See 65 reviews on our Gigmasters profile (100+ reviews on our website, many recent: goodcopbadcop.rocks)
* Aug 30, 2019, Wendy, bride, hired duo for her Wedding, Orcutt Ranch, West Hills: "Well what can we say...Good Cop Bad Cop is a fun, professional band who helped make our wedding day spectacular! Ken worked with us every step of the way to ensure our expectations were met and exceeded. I would be honored to have them play for us again at our next party. We had over 150 guests and all enjoyed the music, danced and sang along. Their set list is quite extensive. They are amazing!! Wendy & Steve" (Previously, Wendy hired duo for Steve's birthday, Jan 20, 2018.)
* Aug 24, 2019, Jodi, Vice Commodore, Port Royal Yacht Club, hired band, Annual Summer Bash & Benefit for Marine Life Rescue, Redondo Beach: "Ken and his entire band did a tremendous job at our Summer Bash Fundraiser! They sounded amazing, had a great playlist that satistifed all guests (we had three different generations there), were super flexible in letting me step in when it was time to make announcements, great communication ahead of time and overall, really great value. We had so many guests come up to specifically comment on how great the music was. THANK YOU, GOOD COP BAD COP!"
* Jun 8, 2019, Dee Dee, Director of Operations, SD Visual Productions, hired duo, Car Show, MainPlace Mall, Santa Ana: "Good Cop Bad Cop is one of the best bands I've worked with. They are professional, reliable and so easy to work with! They rocked it to the fullest! The song selections, the sound and the whole performance was amazing from beginning to end! Thank you Good Cop Bad Cop for being so great to work with. We will & are definitely booking them every chance we get! You won't be sorry in having them at your event or party!"
* May 25, 2019, Karla, General Manager, Los Angeles Harley-Davidson, Fullerton, hired duo, benefit for dog rescue, "Dogs & Hogs:" "Good Cop Bad Cop and Ken are Masters! I felt like I was at a Concert at Dodger Stadium and he was the main event! He had the customers that attended our event in Awe! This has not happened. Very impressive. A True Talent."
* Sun, Mar 17, 2019, Kristin hired band, St. Patrick's Day Party, Mariners Village, Marina del Rey: “WOW JUST WOW!!! This by far is one of the best bands in LA and their price/service cant be beat! Ken and his band are wonderful to work with , we would 100% recommend them."
* Mon, Mar 11, 2019, Amanda hired band, Chartwells, National Client Appreciation Dinner, Rossoblu, Fashion District, Los Angeles: “They play all of the favorites and our guests were engaged and dancing the entire time! Our guests kept complimenting them. They had the best playlist and kept the guests dancing all night! I can't say enough about how much of a hit they were!"
* Sat, Feb 23, 2019, Stephanie hired duo, husband's 50th birthday, home, Indian Wells: “This was our second time having Good Cop Bad Cop for an event, they were awesome, we danced and sang the night away. The songs were perfect for the crowd and all of our guests loved them. Great night all around. Would definitely have them back for our next event! Thank you for a great night!!”
* Jan 26, 2019, Sami hired band, daughter's Engagement Party, Liaison Lounge, Hollywood: "Good cop Bad cop were outstanding!!! Everyone at the party was asking about where we got them etc. They played a perfect mix of music, their sound was amazing and they knew what type of music to play at the appropriate times. They were also very accommodating, professional and friendly. We would have them again at any event where we needed music and entertainment and would 100% recommend them to anyone that asked. All our friends and family raved about them. They were a big hit!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!"
* Dec 31, 2018, Barbara hired band, New Year's Eve Gala, Huntington Landmark, Huntington Beach: “Wow! Good Cop Bad Cop were just amazing! Guests at our New Year's Eve Party are still talking about how great the band was. Ken has a great voice & the song selections resonated with the group - everyone was on the dance floor, having a great time. I enthusiastically recommend Good Cop Bad Cop!”
65 reviews on our Gigmasters profile; 100+ Reviews on our website: goodcopbadcop.rocks