Everyone loved the music they played. They are so well rounded and have tons of songs available. Super easy to work with regarding set up and we loved the size of the group with just 2 guys that can play so much. They were amazing. We would definitely hire them again and recommend to others. Thank you for rocking our party!
Full 5-Star Rating, Best Of Awards last 5 years in a row, 71 superb reviews here in our profile (100+ on our website: goodcopbadcop.rocks)
900+ events (105 with Bash): corporate, community, weddings, fundraisers, house & yard parties and more- casual to formal.
Wide-variety song list covering last 6 decades, over 100 popular artists for teens to 80-year-olds.
Self-Contained: very fine sound system, stage lighting, music playback & more. Can travel. LIABILITY INSURED!
WE'RE EVERYTHING OUR CLIENTS SAY:
* Jul 11, 2020, Hillary hired duo, her post-wedding yard party, Hesperia: "Everyone loved the music they played. They are so well rounded and have tons of songs available. Super easy to work with regarding set up and we loved the size of the group with just 2 guys that can play so much. They were amazing. We would definitely hire them again and recommend to others. Thank you for rocking our party!"
* Jul 4, 2020, John hired band, his annual Fouth of July Party, Calico Lake, Yermo: "All band members were professional and fun to have at the party. Ken's vocal ability was mind blowing. We've thrown a Fourth of July party for the last 15 years straight- Good Cop Bad Cop is by far the best, the most fun, outgoing, energized band we've ever had. Ken kept the party going with his energy and great vocals. The guitar player threw down the most mesmerizing guitar solos we've seen in a long time, drummer Mike killed the drums and the other Mike played a mean bass guitar. Thanks to all of you for making our party one of the best we've ever had. They left such a impression on all the guests that we have already booked them for next year's party."
* Nov 1, 2019, Lori hired duo, 100-guest Membership Dinner, Alamitos Yacht Club, Long Beach: "WOW, I wish I could give them 10 stars! The sound and quality of this duo performance was equivalent to a full band. I have been booking musicians for our yacht club for over 10 years, and this duo far exceeded my expectations. Great communication, great manners, great performance, and really great party with lots of energy. I will definitely have them back for future events. I received so many compliments from people about this duo, so thank you for making me look good! BRAVO!
* Aug 30, 2019, Wendy, bride, hired duo for her Wedding, Orcutt Ranch, West Hills: "Well what can we say...Good Cop Bad Cop is a fun, professional band who helped make our wedding day spectacular! Ken worked with us every step of the way to ensure our expectations were met and exceeded. I would be honored to have them play for us again at our next party. We had over 150 guests and all enjoyed the music, danced and sang along. Their set list is quite extensive. They are amazing!! Wendy & Steve"
* Aug 24, 2019, Jodi, Vice Commodore, Port Royal Yacht Club, hired band, Annual Summer Bash & Benefit for Marine Life Rescue, Redondo Beach: "Ken and his entire band did a tremendous job at our Summer Bash Fundraiser! They sounded amazing, had a great playlist that satistifed all guests (we had three different generations there), were super flexible in letting me step in when it was time to make announcements, great communication ahead of time and overall, really great value. We had so many guests come up to specifically comment on how great the music was. THANK YOU, GOOD COP BAD COP!"
* Jun 8, 2019, Dee Dee, Director of Operations, SD Visual Productions, hired duo, Car Show, MainPlace Mall, Santa Ana: "Good Cop Bad Cop is one of the best bands I've worked with. They are professional, reliable and so easy to work with! They rocked it to the fullest! The song selections, the sound and the whole performance was amazing from beginning to end! We will & are definitely booking them every chance we get! You won't be sorry in having them at your event or party!"
* May 25, 2019, Karla, General Manager, Los Angeles Harley-Davidson, Fullerton, hired duo, benefit for dog rescue, "Dogs & Hogs:" "Good Cop Bad Cop and Ken are Masters! I felt like I was at a Concert at Dodger Stadium and he was the main event! He had the customers that attended our event in Awe! This has not happened. Very impressive. A True Talent."
* Mon, Mar 11, 2019, Amanda hired band, Chartwells, National Client Appreciation Dinner, Rossoblu, Fashion District, Los Angeles: "They play all of the favorites and our guests were engaged and dancing the entire time! Our guests kept complimenting them. They had the best playlist and kept the guests dancing all night! I can't say enough about how much of a hit they were!"