LaBak was outstanding! He performed for 30 adult guests at our anniversary dinner. LaBak was well prepared and flexible when our schedule ran later into the evening than planned. LaBak engaged every one of our friends in the audience. His solid showmanship made them smile, laugh, shout out "Wow!!" and applaude in appreciation. For the two days after we have received emails and FB posts from guests saying what a great night they had, how much they enjoyed LaBak the magician, and several added it was "the best night of entertainment in years." If you want a successful and memorable event we recommend LaBak! K and S, Padadena
Abracadabra! It's Magic! LaBak The Magician presents mysteries from the enchanting world of magic. He does amazing things, causes things to disappear, performs extraordinary mental feats, amuses and confuses, and all with a twinkle and a smile!
LaBak, whose real name is La Verne Bakkom, resides near Santa Clarita, California. He has been delighting audiences for 40 years, performing a variety of magic programs for all ages. His greatest reward when performing is to see smiling faces "appearing" in his audience. Says LaBak, "That is real magic!"
LaBak is a member of The Academy of Magical Arts at the Magic Castle in Hollywood.
What are some of the features of entertainment by LaBak?
- A delightful blend of mystery, comedy, audience participation
- High energy, enthusiastic performance!
- Stand-up shows and close-up (strolling) magic.
- Magic entertainment with a message also available such as "The Magic World of Reading" and "Magic with a Christian Flavor".
- Clients find LaBak exceptionally easy to work with, thus
freeing them to concentrate on other aspects of the event.
- Client satisfaction is absolutely guaranteed!
What kinds of venues does LaBak have experience with?
Here are just a few:
- Corporate luncheons
- Employee recognition events
- Grand openings
- Company picnics
- Family Reunions
- High School Reunions
- Holiday celebrations (corporate and private)
- Wedding Receptions
- Social hours
- Hospitality Rooms
- Wedding Anniversaries
- Neighborhood block parties
- Church Fellowship nights
- Sunday School Rallies
- Birthday celebrations (all ages)
- Children's parties
- Teen events
- Private parties
- Libraries (specializing in summer reading programs)
- Scouting events
- Schools (including educational magic shows such as "The Magic
world of Reading")
The list goes on and on, but you get the idea!