I didn't get a chance to see the Pink Cadillacs perform before my wedding, but I'm the luckiest bride on this earth because they were A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! The guests danced the entire night and it was a blast. So very glad I found them. Everyone was very impressed. One of my bridesmaids even booked them for her wedding later this year:) Thank you so much Pink Cadillacs!!
Choose You're Band Package Options: (Includes Sound-Lights–Lodging and Travel)
Duo (2 males)
Trio (3 males)
4- Piece (1 female and 3 males)
5- Piece (1 female and 4 males)
6- Piece (2 females and 4 males)
7- Piece (3 females and 4 males)
8- Piece (2 females, 4 males, 2 piece Horn Section)
9- Piece (2 females, 4 males, 3 piece Horn Section)
10- Piece (2 females, 4 males, 4 piece Horn Section)
Optional services offered:
1. Piano instrumental wedding ceremony music (traditional and contemporary): Rate: $200 (1 hour or so)
2. Our own in-house "DJ" Sally Pledger packs the floor on the band breaks with 1000's of the best dance hits! ( $175 extra, if available)
Included in your package price:
1. Two special song request performed live not on the bands master song list.
2. All emcee work and announcements.
3. Soft light dinner music while guest are dining, if needed.
4. (Weddings) Bouquet, garter and cut-the-cake songs. (The band does a fun routine with the guest when doing the Bouquet and Garter Toss!)
5. Hit Songs played from Motown, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, Rock, R&B, Soul, Funk, Current Top 40 Dance, Jazz Dinner Music, Oldies and Country (new & old).
6. Any singers out there? Your guest can sing a song or two with the band with client's permission.
7. You can select your own songs for the band to play from the Pink Cadillac's master song list or let the band do it for you.
8. Production: State of the art sound and LED motion dance lighting.
9. Most of all - you get the best of the best professional entertainers Nashville has to offer - in one package price.