If you're on the hunt for Cinco de Mayo entertainment for your upcoming fiesta, take a look at some of these awesome options!
Here are 10 of our favorite Cinco de Mayo entertainment ideas:
1. Live Music
The best way to kick your Cinco de Mayo celebration into gear is with some live music! Check out these great Cinco de Mayo options:
2. Professional Dancers
What better way to start a bangin' dance party than with professional dancers? For your Cinco de Mayo party, we recommend checking out:
Photo: Dudarau Dzmitry/Shutterstock.com
Find a juggler to perform at your Cinco de Mayo party. They'll keep all your party guests entertained — especially the kids!
Hire a caricaturist to draw fun portraits of your Cinco de Mayo guests. It'll be a cute party favor for your friends and family to take home with them and commemorate your awesome celebration!
5. Face Painters
Photo: Roberto Galan/Shutterstock.com
Hire a face painter to design fun patterns onto your guests' faces! The kids will love it.
6. Body Painters
You should also consider hiring an artist for body painting, too! This might be a better alternative for guests who spend all day doing their hair and makeup.
7. Fortune Tellers
Your guests might not expect a fortune teller at your Cinco de Mayo party — which is exactly why it would help make your fiesta a memorable one! You might also want to consider a psychic or a tarot card reader, too!
9. Circus Acts
Photo: Oleksii Sidorov/Shutterstock.com
If you're planning on going as big as possible this Cinco de Mayo, why not go for it and hire a full-on circus act? Depending on your vision for your fiesta, you can also hire certain acts separately, like:
Check out the availability for these specialty acts in your area, and set up a consultation to discuss the details about what you're looking for (and what they can provide).
Photo: Ra2 Studio/Shutterstock.com
At The Bash, we have magicians of all sorts to suit your Cinco de Mayo party needs!
Bonus Entertainment Booking Tips:
- On The Bash, you can search through an extensive list of top-rated, bookable entertainers and party rentals in your local area. While browsing, be sure to review vendor profiles and check out photos and videos.
- When preparing a request for one of our vendors, keep in mind that the more details you can provide, the more accurate the price quote you'll receive. If you receive a price quote that seems like it needs clarification, don't hesitate to reach out to the vendor directly to find out more.
- Make sure you have discussed what supplies the entertainer will need for their performance. Usually, this will consist of a small table and a few chairs, but depending on the entertainment, this can vary. You'll want to know what they can provide, and what you'll need to have on hand.
- There are tons of benefits booking through The Bash. Our guarantee ensures that our party entertainers are held to the highest standard of professionalism. All deposit and balance payments made online through our secure EventPay system are backed by a 100% money-back guarantee. You’ll also have hands-on support from our Account Services team who is available to help with any event needs, including a last-minute replacement.
- For more advice on hiring party entertainment, check out these 10 questions to ask before signing a vendor contract.
About Brittany Barber
Brittany Barber, lover of books, dogs, and romance, graduated from Bishop’s University with a Communications and Theatre degree. After spending some time working abroad in the theatre world, she is now a freelance writer covering a range of lifestyle topics including event planning for The Bash, WeddingWire, 2life and Fluttr, and shopping for BuzzFeed.