We strongly encourage our vendors and party planners to adhere to safety guidelines provided by the WHO, CDC, and federal and local governments. Get tips for postponing events or hosting virtual parties here. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
We've been talking about the long lasting popularity of Jazz music and the Jazz age as a wedding theme so we thought we'd be helpful and provide a Top Ten list of Jazz numbers for your wedding, courtesy of our members.
1. At Last - Etta James
2. Embraceable You - Ella Fitzgerald (or other)
3. Summertime - George Gershwin
4. Come away with Me - Norah Jones
5. One and Only - Adele
6 . Take Five - Dave Brubeck
7. 'Swonderful - Diana Krall
8. Unforgettable - Nat King Cole
9. Dream a Little Dream of Me - Ozzie Nelson (or the trippier Mama Cass version)
10. The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
Many of our member stress that you don't need to stick with "Jazz Standards" to have Jazz music. Instrumental or Jazz style versions of some of your favorite contemporary songs can provide a little humor and fun. Talk to your band or DJ about your goals for the reception and dancing and let them guide you to a great playlist.
Thanks to the following members for helping us come up with this list, check out their profiles for more great ideas!
Thanks to our other great respondents as well:
E Dubbs - Party Rocker