Memorial Day 2021 is coming up pretty darn quick — which is why we're here to help you plan for your Memorial Day celebration. We've put together this list of our favorite Memorial Day entertainment ideas and vendors for you to consider, to make sure your patriotic gathering is a blast. From hiring live music to keeping the kids entertained, read on for our recommendations.
- How to Host a Memorial Day Celebration
- 24 Delicious Memorial Day Food and Drink Ideas
- Social Distancing Tips that'll Help You Host a Safe Event
Here are some awesome Memorial Day entertainment ideas and vendors for you to consider:
Kick-off your Memorial Day festivities with some live musical entertainment this May. The Bash has a ton of options for you to look through, including:
If you're expecting a group of little ones running around your Memorial Day event, consider hiring some fun entertainment to keep them busy. We recommend looking at a variety of artists and performers, like:
Photo: Amina 'ently/Shutterstock.com
Make your event memorable by hiring an artist to attend your Memorial Day celebration:
Food and Drink
If you're expecting to host a large group of family and friends at your Memorial Day event, you might want a hand with getting the menu sorted out. A potluck or backyard barbeque would be a great option, but you could also turn to professionals — especially if you want to make your dishes and drinks themed with pops with red, white and blue. Check out our event services in your area:
Bonus: Take a look at our Memorial Day food and drink ideas if you're in need of some inspiration!
Photo: Aleksandra Gigowska/Shutterstock.com
If you're planning a virtual Memorial Day party, you can hire virtual entertainers to make a guest appearance during your video call! The Bash has tons of virtual services to offer, including:
Bonus Entertainment Booking Tips:
- On The Bash, you can search through an extensive list of top-rated, bookable entertainers and party rentals in your local area. While browsing, be sure to review vendor profiles and check out photos and videos.
- When preparing a request for one of our vendors, keep in mind that the more details you can provide, the more accurate the price quote you'll receive. If you receive a price quote that seems like it needs clarification, don't hesitate to reach out to the vendor directly to find out more.
- Make sure you have discussed what supplies the entertainer will need for their performance. Usually, this will consist of a small table and a few chairs, but depending on the entertainment, this can vary. You'll want to know what they can provide, and what you'll need to have on hand.
- There are tons of benefits booking through The Bash. Our guarantee ensures that our party entertainers are held to the highest standard of professionalism. All deposit and balance payments made online through our secure EventPay system are backed by a 100% money-back guarantee. You’ll also have hands-on support from our Account Services team who is available to help with any event needs, including a last-minute replacement.
- For more advice on hiring party entertainment, check out these 10 questions to ask before signing a vendor contract.
About Brittany Barber
Brittany Barber, lover of books, dogs, and romance, graduated from Bishop’s University with a Communications and Theatre degree. After spending some time working abroad in the theatre world, she is now a freelance writer covering a range of lifestyle topics including event planning for The Bash, WeddingWire, 2life and Fluttr, and shopping for BuzzFeed.