Jazz is a timeless classic that everyone loves listening to. The combination of brass, piano, and different percussion instruments in jazz wedding songs will get the party started and build excitement. From styles like swing, bebop, and fusion, you are sure to find something that will match the vibe of your big day, and cater to guests from any generation.
When planning your wedding music, it's time to add Frank Sinatra, Michael Bublé, Tony Bennett, and Billie Holiday to your list. No, not your guest list—your playlist! Jazz weddings songs can transport you and guests from modern day back to Old Hollywood in the roaring 1920s!
Here are 37 jazz wedding songs to add to your wedding music playlist:
- Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra
- At Last - Etta James
- The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
- Girl From Ipanema - Antônio Carlos Jobim
- What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
- Everything - Michael Bublé
- Don't Know Why - Norah Jones
- Come Away With Me - Norah Jones
- Moondance - Michael Bublé
- Songbird - Kenny G
- L.O.V.E - Nat King Cole
- Come Fly With Me - Frank Sinatra with Orchestra
- Stardust - Illinois Jacquet
- Cheek to Cheek - Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong
- Dream a Little Dream of Me - Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong
- You Make Me Feel So Young - Frank Sinatra
- Let’s Fall in Love - Diana Krall
- AIn’t That A Kick In The Head - Dean Martin
- A SUnday Kind Of Love - Etta James
- Who’s Lovin’ You - Michael Bublé
- The Man I Love - Ella Fitzgerald
- Night And Day - Ella Fitzgerald
- Feeling Good - Michael Bublé
- Moonlight Serenade - Glenn Miller
- Almost Like Being In Love - Nat King Cole
- That’s Amore - Dean Martin
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You - Andy Williams
- Beyond the Sea - Bobby Darin
- In the Mood - Glenn Miller
- Someday Sweetheart - ‘Wild’ Bill Davidson
- We Are In Love - Harry Connick, Jr.
- Let There Be Love - Nat King Cole
- All Of Me - Ella Fitzgerald
- Sing, Sing, Sing, - The Swingfield Big Band
- Your True Love - The Brian Setzer Orchestra
- More - Bobby Darin
- When You’re Smiling - Michael Bublé
You can listen to our full playlist of the best jazz wedding songs on Spotify here.
Did you know that true jazz tunes come from the Great American Songbook, so there aren't many "new" jazz songs? Most of these are popular songs covered by today's artists, or modern songs performed in a jazz style.
Send our list of songs to your DJ to play during your wedding reception for cocktail hour, first dance, or for guests to get up and move to. If you’re not a fan of premade playlists, you can hire a top-rated jazz band, brass ensemble, jazz duo, pianist, and more to play live at your wedding reception.
If you can’t decide which form of musical entertainment to book, consider hiring both! Having a DJ on standby while the live music takes a break is a great way to keep guests entertained and dancing all night long.
Find more wedding entertainment ideas here on The Bash.