If you're planning a spooky fall wedding celebration, then you're going to need some Halloween wedding songs to add to your music playlist!
In addition to a Halloween wedding venue, spooky food ideas, signature cocktails and decorations, playing the right songs will definitely put everyone in a Halloween party mood. From haunting instrumetals from TV and movie soundtracks to thrilling tunes with cheeky lyrics, we've rounded up our favorite Halloween wedding song suggestions, and of course, a few tracks that you'd best avoid.
- 31 Fresh and Fun Halloween Party Ideas
- 20 Ways to Have the Best Halloween Party Ever
- Your Complete Wedding Planning Checklist
Here are our favourite Halloween wedding songs.
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- Dracula's Wedding - OutKast
- I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow
- Love Potion No 9 - The Clovers
- Knock on Wood - Eddie Floyd ("Like thunder, like lightning, the way you love me is frightening ...")
- White Wedding - Billy Idol
- Monster Mash - Bobby "Boris" Picket
- Time Warp - Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me - Susan Saradon
- Howlin' For You - The Black Keys
- Ghostbusters - Ray Park Jr.
- Twilight Zone - Jerry Goldsmith
- Harry Potter (Prologue) - The London Fax Players
- Stranger Things - Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein
- The Munsters Theme - The Great TV Crew
- Jeepers Creepers - Louis Armstrong
- She Wolf - Shakira
- Haunted Heart - Christina Aguilera
- Happy Halloween - John Zacherle
- Shake Your Bones - Marco Marinangeli
- I'm in Love With a Monster - Fifth Harmony
Listen to our Halloween wedding playlist on Spotify.
And... 6 inappropriate songs for a Halloween wedding.
- Boris the Spider - The Who
- Witchey Woman - Eagles
- Psycho Killer - Talking Heads
- Dark Lady - Cher
- Season of the Witch - Donovan
- You're the Devil in Disguise - Elvis Presley
Looking for more Halloween entertainment ideas? Check out our Halloween party resource guide.
Tips for booking a wedding band or DJ:
- On The Bash, you can search through a list of top-rated, bookable wedding bands and DJs in your local area. While browsing, be sure to review vendor profiles and check out their photos and videos.
- When preparing a request for one of our musicians or DJs, keep in mind that the more details you can provide, the more accurate the price quote you'll receive. If you receive a price quote that seems like it needs clarification, don't hesitate to reach out to the vendor directly to find out more.
- Make sure you have discussed what supplies the vendor will need for their performance. You'll want to know what they can provide, and what you'll need to have on hand at your event.
- Communicate your expectations and special requests to any prospective musicians, and make sure to ask about their repertoire — especially if you have a particular song that you would like them to perform.
- If you're planning an outdoor event, be sure to discuss where the vendor will be situated for the best acoustics and conditions for them to perform.
- Discuss what kind of atmosphere and mood you are hoping to set for your event. The more they know, the better they'll meet your expectations.
There are tons of benefits to booking through The Bash. Our guarantee ensures that our vendors are held to the highest standard of professionalism. All deposit and balance payments made online through our secure EventPay system are backed by a 100% money-back guarantee. You’ll also have hands-on support from our Account Services team who is available to help with any event needs, including a last-minute replacement.
For more advice on hiring musical entertainment, here are helpful tips on how to book a band — and be sure to check out these 10 questions to ask before signing a vendor contract.