We strongly encourage that all events adhere to COVID-19 safety guidelines. Our vendors are available for in-person, contactless or virtual services and all bookings are covered by Our Guarantee. View our resources for safely hosting events.
Earth Day is this weekend. There are lots of ways to make your wedding "greener" from buying a pre-loved wedding dress, to using in-season flowers. Why not also have a playlist that reflects your love of Mother Earth? We give you the Top 5 Earth Day inspired wedding songs, and five songs you should definitely avoid!
Top 5 Earth Day Inspired Wedding Songs
5. Natural Woman - Aretha Franklin
4. Let the Sunshine In - from Hair
3. Greensleeves - Traditional folk song
2. Planet Earth - Duran Duran
1. Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
5 Earth Day Inspired Songs to Avoid at Your Wedding
5. American Idiot - Green Day
4. It's the End of the World as We Know It - R.E.M.
3. "Forget" You - Cee Lo Green
2. Big Yellow Taxi - Joni Mitchell (aka Paved Paradise)
1. Last Night on Earth - U2
(Photo from If the Ring Fits blog)