At GigMasters we make people’s party dreams come true with fabulous entertainment. A few weeks ago we invited bloggers to describe their “Perfect Winter Party” for a chance to win a prize package worth approximately $800. Today, we’re pleased to announce the semi-finalists, and give everyone a chance to vote for the winner. The entries couldn’t be more different, so visit the blogs, read carefully and leave your vote in the comments. One vote per person please! Voting ends on Friday, November 11 at 2 p.m. Eastern Time. The winner will be notified by email by Sunday, November 13 and announced on Monday, November 14th. Here are your semi-finalists:
1. Girly Wedding is a blog about planning a wedding that is modern, vintage, do it yourself, and mostly girly. Her perfect winter party is in fact, her wedding. You can read the complete post here: http://www.girlywedding.com/wedding-blog/2011/11/4/my-perfect-winter-party-our-winter-wedding.html and you can follow writer Christine on Twitter @girlywedding or on Facebook.
2. Montana playwright Greg Owens takes a completely different tactic with his Perfect Winter Party. He wants to throw a party for 10-14 year old kids who are clients of the Gallatin Valley Food Bank. He wants to bring together local performers to create an amazing time for kids who normally spend winter worrying about where the next meal will come from. You can also find Greg on Facebook.
3. Pampers, Play Dates & Parties launched an ambitious project this year to throw a party a month. She imagines her Perfect Winter Party as the culmination of that project, and she has some gorgeous ideas for how to do it. You can read her complete post here:
4. Minnesota-based SmartMomEdu doesn’t let winter get her down. She sees her Perfect Winter Party as a way for people to gather and share their goals and dreams. You can read her complete idea here: http://smartmomedu.com/blog/213/my-perfect-winter-party-2/
5. Chicago’s best known money saver, the Frugalistic Mom, imagines her Perfect Winter Party as every busy mom’s dream, a party where she doesn’t have to do a thing! You can read her complete fantasy here:
6. Kim was so interested in our contest, she started a blog just to enter it! Kim is getting married next month and that is her Perfect Winter Party. You can read her complete post here: http://perfectwinterparty.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-perfect-winter-party.html
7. The Shameless Bride is not so shameless. Her Perfect Winter Party is a way for her family to gather, but also to gather toys and other gifts for children in Austin, Texas. You can read her complete vision here: http://theshamelessbride.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-perfect-winter-party.html
8. Dawn at Not Just a Mommy has gone all out in imagining her Perfect Winter Party! You’re bound to be inspired by the images and ideas she’s found. You can see her complete vision here: http://dawnypoo.blogspot.com/2011/10/fiesta-friday-my-perfect-winter-party.html
9. Kim from Pink Cloud Industries lives in Aspen, Colorado and wants to take full advantage of her locale to create her Perfect Winter Party. Kim’s main goal with her party, make some friends and get out of her craft room! You can read Kim’s complete idea here:
http://pinkcloudindustries.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-perfect-winter-party.html?spref=tw You can also find Kim on Facebook.
10. Finally, as you might imagine from an alternative event planner, Lindsey at Dandy Lion Events thinks big when it comes to her Perfect Winter Party. We’re talking igloo big! For her complete vision here’s her blog: http://dandylionevents.com/winter-party-daydreaming/ You can also follow Lindsey on Twitter @DandyLionEvents
Remember, here are the prizes these great ideas are competing for?